Pregnant or No?

Holler90

Reaction score
So me and my husband took a break from trying to conceive for our big move. But now that we are settled we are trying again. Now its just month number one but there are some good signs. I bout an OPK and got a positive test for 2 days. we had sex a day before the positive test. I have also been tracking my BBT. It has been high for 12 days, 99.1-99.4. My period is due for November 26. Also tonight after using the restroom when I wiped there was a small tinge of blood in my CM. Im staying strong and waiting until Wednesday to test but what do you think, pregnant or no??? Im so excited but at the same time trying not to get my hopes up. :flower:

i didnt have implantation bleeding nor did i temp (although i did buy a bbt i just never used it) but every body is different so i think you have some good signs! sending baby dust to you

You seem like there with those good signs, congratulations!!! I just read having sex 2 days prior to ovulation will improve your chances. Sperm can stay alive (depending on fertile health and age of both man and woman) for up to 5 days. So, when the egg is released, the hormones it secretes wakes up the sleeping sperm and the journey continues to attempt fertilisation.

Bding on a day prior to ovulation, means there are millions of sperms waiting for that egg in both tubes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->