Pregnant or not? **UPDATE**

MissCherry15

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
Okay so im roughly 6dpo today.
I've had 3 faint positive pregnancy tests followed by a negative.

I have had strange cramping in my stomach but am not due on for a while still. Stomach is bloated, cm is thick and white, constantly feel wet down below.
tired through the day and slight headaches.

im munching on anything i can get to etc....

im not sure cause of how early and the negative. previous miscarriage was to triplets. who also showed on tests early.

BD'd everyday around ovulation.....

some advise would be nice. i refuse to do another test till the 7th feb after im due a visit off the witch :)

**UPDATE**
Today this morning took another test. withing 3 minutes :bfp: !!! It was big in your face and rather dark. :D
I really im excited! Going to get a camera and photograph it today :D
Good luck to all those girls on this thread i hope you get your BFP's soon!! sending ALOT of babydust out to you !! :dust:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6DPO does seem a little early but 3 faint positives.... hmmm was all 4 the same tests?

No, first one was a cheapy.... then a two tesco ones then a frer x

Which was neg- the Frer cause ive heard they give a lot of false negs.

Yeah the frer. its always worked for me but alot further on say 13dpo no earlier.... and at 13dpo with triplets it was faint :/

Ive heard there not as sensitive as the others are they are crap lol, id say after 3 positives then you are.

Go get a digital tomorrow or today and that will say for sure.

Good luck! keep me posted. x

I would hold off and test, wait a few days at 6 dpo thats a tad early, but in a sense a line is a line to me.. I'd be baffled... Sorry to hear of your mc, my heart goes out to you.. :hugs: You definately have some really good symptoms/signs of early pregnancy.. Fx'd ... I really hope you get a strong :bfp: soon!! Sending tons and tons of baby dust to you... Keep us posted...

I'm not testing until the 2nd when AF is due... I have a feeling she ain't gonna show this time... I just pray this time its a extra sticky bean and it stays sticky.. "crossing fingers"..

I would hold off and test, wait a few days at 6 dpo thats a tad early, but in a sense a line is a line to me.. I'd be baffled... Sorry to hear of your mc, my heart goes out to you.. :hugs: You definately have some really good symptoms/signs of early pregnancy.. Fx'd ... I really hope you get a strong :bfp: soon!! Sending tons and tons of baby dust to you... Keep us posted...

I'm not testing until the 2nd when AF is due... I have a feeling she ain't gonna show this time... I just pray this time its a extra sticky bean and it stays sticky.. "crossing fingers"..

Babydust to you too! good luck I hope we both have no witch this Feb or for the next 9months :p
I just took another cheapie and came out as faint positive. I'm just going to leave it now till early Feb about the 9th Feb :) then test with a clear blue digi :D
fingers crosses its our month xxx

what's your symptoms this month ?? xx

thank you.. A line is a line sweetie.. woohooo

I can't list them all, its been crazy. I had possible implatation spotting at 7 dpo, some mild cramping to dull cramping on and off, I did have some snot like cm once, watery and slippery, Got the horribe runny nose/stuffy nose, I thought I was getting the flu... Major bloating, especially when I hate, loss of appetite.. dry mouth, some nasea, and thirsty at times as well, my back ache, soar nip tha started to flake/peel, fuller breasts, veiny a well and seem to be getting darker?. Very strong pee, sometimes darker yellow, very high CP with loads of white lotiony cm.. higher body temp the last 4 days, gas, and oh yeah hearburn and I can smell everything.. I mean everything :lol: There is'nt 1 sign I have'nt had and if AF shows my body is sooo cruel...
and my soon to be babys birthday will be on October 12th, thats 4 days before mine... Yay.. Another Libra... woohooo...

They say I can test now with the sensitive test but I choice to hold out to see if the ugly witch shows, which she had better not... LOL AND I was predicted to have TWINS... and so was my OH... I'm crossing everything I AM pregnant...

I hope that I hear and see alot of :bfp: this week... Keep positive, it will happen...

I have ALOT of those symptoms I didnt even know where symptoms!! I have a stuffy blocked nose dry mouth especially at night time!! I am vibrantly thirsty etc.

To me it sounds like your month !!! Xxxxx

I didn't have implantation spotting but high cramping on the right hand side wall of my uterus :) I hope this bean is sticky very very very sticky :)!!!!!!

I hope it is for you hun... I have a feeling that the :witch: is on her way, mild cramping but really don't feel like AF? I'm like clockwork and usually I spot the day before.. nothing so far.. I broke down and tested too get a :bfn: GRRR... Just gonna have to wait it out and see, some women report cramping and then WAM a few days later they got there :bfp: so I'm not giving up hope... If she shows I'll be OK.. I'll be fertile on Valentines day so I'm lovin it... gonna be gettin busy alot those days... :haha:

Good luck hun... FX'd you get your :bfp: Sending super sticky baby dust your way... Keep us posted...

Sounds promising hun - and maybe you've got more than one in there if you got a + so early?! You said you were pregnant with triplets before, so you never know ;-)

I dont have a good enough camera. my cam is that bad the dark control line is barely visible :(
xxx

gave in and test one a clearblue digi.... got my not pregnant.

but i know at this stage i wouldnt show on them .... i just hoped i would... and my boyfriend gets so annoyed at the cost of my POAS addiction :( xx

I HATE Clearblue digis... I'm running down the street to get some dollar tree cheapies and test my brains out till I get a sign... something hell a faint positive I'll be happy.... I was told I tested too early and it may have been late implantation cuz it happened today and that I should hold off for a week... WHAT!!! Holy catfish, I can't wait another day... Geez I wish there was a way to "know" for sure... grrrr

Hang in there girls... Our time is coming I can just feel it... If not now, very soon ;)

I took an asda cheapie and it was another faint postitive :D i just think im getting over excited too quick and have to way till at least 10/12dpo before i try anymore tests.

infact im being forced to cause OH said if i use my last clearblue digi before february the 9th he wont buy me another single pregnancy test so i will never be able to find out !! :O:O

xxxxx

My POAS addiction is driving me mad... this morning i took the other asda cheapie from the back and BFN :'( im well upset.

Ive also been extremely nauseous every few minutes :(

xxx

Just read this, congrats. You must be pregnant from all those positives :). How are you feeling?

was very good on such a hype. now put down by a negative :( although it is midday.... and its still early for me to test :/ so many positives and this one negative sucks !! Ido have hope though as the test looks faulty cause its blotchy :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->