Pregnant or not

Puffs93

Reaction score
So AF for July was the 8th-10th which is normal. I’m pretty regular (28days). Me and my bf BD on the July 21st which according to every tracking app was my most fertile day. On July 24th, around 3:30am I woke up out of my sleep with the WORST cramps ever. It wasn’t like my usual AF cramps, I tried using the bathroom, nothing. I tried drinking a ginger ale, nothing. I used a heating pad, nothing. I was literally doubled over in pain, nothing I tired help so I had to stick it out. It lasted about an hour. So usually have symptoms of AF about a week before it’s supposed to start. My left leg usually gets this numbing feeling and whenever it’s close to time and my bf wants to bd it make me cramp a little (weird I know, even if he rubs my thigh it cramps my stomach and causes the numbing feeling in my leg to start) but I haven’t had ANY symptoms of AF. It’s supposed to starting the 4th which is tomorrow.

I took a PT 10 dpo (July 31st) and got a BFN. I haven’t really had any possible BFP symptoms (this would be my first child, so I’m relying on google 😂). The only thing I noticed was a little nausea here and there nothing to really alarm me, tiredness which is normal because I work around 70+ hours a week and I’ve have creamy white CM since me and my bf BD. Advise please ladies? I just don’t want to get all excited and the BFN I got 10 dpo is a real BFN. ☹️

Well your first paragraph sounds exactly like my month! Had those same type cramps about 1 dpo! And none of my usual af symptoms.

Did you use a frer? Could you be off on your ovulation day?

The cm sounds like pregnancy to me. I should pay attention to mine lol. I haven’t tested yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->