Pregnant or paranoid? LOL

italianawith2

Reaction score
HI I am new to the forum...feeling a little worried. I have not been trying to get pregnant however we have not been preventing either. I was calculating ovulation online and we were having sex very close to my monthly cycle in hopes that I wasn't ovulating. I have developed a uti that is hell bent on not going away for two week. My last period started August 28th 5 days long and I am expecting my next period September 23rd. I am however feeling very bloated, having very random episodes of sudden nausea that goes away as fast as it comes with no vomitting and tender breasts. One breast seems a little more full than normal and after rubbing it the other night because it was tender I produced a very small needle point drop of milk...mind you my youngest child is 8 years old. Any opinions??? Please Lol I haven't been pregnant in so many years I'm clueless

Unfortunately, I find that wanting to be pregnant even slightly alters how we see things. I have exprience all of which you describe and it was mother nature playing tricks. The milk thing personally tricked me. I stop breastfeeding 3.5 years ago and out of the blue bam! I thought I just had to be and no I wasn't. She is good at that.

Also, guessing ovulation unfortunately doesn't help much either unless it is right. For example I normally ovulate CD 9-12, earlier than the calculated of cd 14 (based online calculers. So not knowing can lead you that it was right timing. I recommend charting. I am NTNP and I have been charting for more than a year and it helps me penpoint my ovulation. So I know if not AF after my temp rise past 14 day then better change of pregnancy.

Please note you are your best guess. I had a chemical pregnancy and a week before I tested, I came out of sleep and like I was talking to my self and told myself I was pregnant. Man this was strange, I thought I was making it up. You only know, however just because it is out of the ordinary doesn't mean its true or false. Also most women starts symptoms only up to 6 days before Af is due. Good luck!

Thanks for your input I really appreciate it...I will def look into a better way to track my ovulation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->