Pregnant or period?! Need some help lovely ladies

Sunshine9591

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Today I'm three days late (3rd active pill) and I have checked my cp and it was lowish yesterday and today it is really high, even it squatting position it was hard to reach. I could just reach it with my finger (Sorry TMI i know) I have very little cm and previously had quite a lot. Apparently my most fertile days were 26-31st of August. I have regular unprotected sex

I've been feeling pretty odd..like I'm riding in a car and I'm getting motion sickness but I think i might just have the stomach bug that's going around. I haven't thrown up though, I am extremely tired (usually happens when i get period) and I have headaches, lower back pain, no breast tenderness or anything! THEY FEEL BETTER THAN EVER WHICH I'M THANKFUL FOR, usually I get bad breast tenderness. I am constantly hungry..but those are the PMS munchies I suppose so yeah. All my symptoms are really close to my period and the good ol' bloating is happening. -.- Thanks mother nature, I can't fit into my jeans.

Could anyone tell me if this is common before my period? I usually have my cervix low when period is due.

PS: the nausea kind of feels like....anxiety..you know what I mean? although I am not anxious at all. WHAT IS THIS?

Thanks in advance!!!

I'm feeling exactly the same. I just hope to get my period tomorrow. My husband wants another baby but i think we should wait few more months. My period is late by 1 day but its hard to tell because usually its irregular.
I hope you get what you want. Period or 9 happy months.

Aw thanks, I'm hoping for af to make a visit at this point but either way. Just want to know what is happening. Will test if af doesn't come this month

I know exactly what you mean by anxiety nausea! I have thd same feeling at the mo.
Also extreme tiredness and very sore nipples and boobs feeling rather more plump than usual and over the last 2 days a migraine from hell. Iv started to feel period like cramping today though so very unsure as to whats going on?
As you said you hope AF comes this time round, heres hoping for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->