Pregnant or ttc over 35 with teenagers?

Ready, hard to wrap our minds around the fact our babies are 2 months old already !!
I have to say my hat is off to you for being a working mom.. I feel like I am crazy busy with try to keep up with the kids and I am home !!
The extra income would def. be nice tho .. money is always tight now that I am home.

Mum, you don't want to see what I cook.. geez, my hubby doesnt like just about everything and if I dare as try cooking something outside of bland he won't eat it ( he is the king of excuses.. onions make me gassy, green pepper gives me cramps ect:haha:)
My specialty is baking.. I love, love to bake but sadly I also like to eat what I make so I try not to indulge in that hobby.
I am lucky that Harrison is now sleeping from 8pm till 5 or 6 am so there is no grumpiness from sleep dep. here but our battle here is now that he is sleeping through the night, I would like to move him to his own room...BUT Emily is taking up two bedrooms !!
back in December we decorated ( in Tinkerbell) and bought new furniture for the bigger bedroom for Emily to move into a " big girl" bed..
Well she is still in her crib in her nursery ( which is where Harrison is suppose to go) and she has no interest to leave..
My hubby won't relent and just leave her in that room ( where she seems happy to be) and give Harrison the bigger room ( all it would take is a coat of paint and it would be more boy).. we could move all her new furnature into her current bedroom.. it matches... but no.. for some reason hubby is dead set for her to have the ( maybe 5sq feet bigger) room:dohh:
I am afraid that she will rebel towards Harrison if we force her out of that room and have Harrison move in.. :growlmad: .. he frustrates me because he can be so stubburn.. I even said that why don't we keep Emily in her current room put Harrison in the bigger room and when it came time for him to move to a toddler bed.. switch rooms then..
We have been having the agrument for six months..MEN:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->