Pregnant & Overweight: Depressed

BegumE1

Reaction score
I started off so well. When I found out I am pregnant I was 10st 3lbs.

I was eating clean and drinking water and exercising and I came down to 9st 10lbs!!

But recently I have been feeling so down and because of that I have been eating like there is no tomorrow and stopped working out. Lord knows how much I've put on. I can't even talk to anyone as they think its my hormones. I feel useless

I feel like such a bad mother. I am finding it hard to cope with everything. I have 2 children. One has Autism. I am so tired all the tired I can't even give them time properly or tidy the house properly or cook meals - just barely cooking one meal. I just want to wake up from this lul.

I fell pregnant after 6 years of trying so we were both over the moon.

My husband is very supportive I feel for him having a hormonal wife who's always tired :/

Sending you :hugs:

How far along are you? Hopefully the tiredness will pass soon and you'll start to feel a bit more energetic x

I struggled with feeling like a whale my whole pregnancy. No matter what I ate gained weight... Lots of it. I was overweight to start and I gained like 60 pounds. My Dr wasn't worried and my bp stayed fine. I beat myself up for my whole pregnancy yet 3weeks after mi hadmy son most of that weight was gone. My takeaway from that was be sensible trust your body and don't go overboard in either direction. Enjoy your pregnancy

I'm 9 weeks 3 days.

I feel a lot better today. Thank you for your reply really helped.

I struggled with feeling like a whale my whole pregnancy. No matter what I ate gained weight... Lots of it. I was overweight to start and I gained like 60 pounds. My Dr wasn't worried and my bp stayed fine. I beat myself up for my whole pregnancy yet 3weeks after mi hadmy son most of that weight was gone. My takeaway from that was be sensible trust your body and don't go overboard in either direction. Enjoy your pregnancy
Thank you for the personal anecdote - really helped me. I think I am overthinking things. I feel like I eat so well during the day and come evening I pig out and I feel like I'm a bad mother and I've gained weight. Not sure why I was feeling sorry for myself. Thank you once again : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->