Pregnant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLease confirm !

Deetra

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAh so my husband and I have been TTC for the last 14 months.I did have a miscarriage 2 years ago before we were even trying at 9 weeks and so I am freaking out now that at last I think I am pregnant ! I wont be able to rest until I get to 12 weeks !

I did a clear blue digital on sat and as you can see it says I am pregnant, then just to confirm I did another spanish Brand yesterday evening and I am a bit confused ????? The line doesnt look straight and I am now doubting myself ?

All help appreciated please!!
PS I will be 5 weeks tomorrow is it too early to go to the doctor or should I go anyway based on what happened in the past ??

xxxx

Attachments

• clear blue digital.jpg
    clear blue digital.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 89
  • spanish test.jpg
    spanish test.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 86
Congrats!!
I'd go to the doctor sooner myself.
In my last pregnancy they wanted ladies to book in with a midwife straight away. It may vary place to place though!
:)

Thanks Yo-yo ! So you dont think that the second test is dodgy it doesnt look positive to me, it looks strange and it through me off ! Today is a bank holiday so I am hoping to go tommorrow ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

i really hope so !!! thanks 4 ur reply !xxx

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Thank you Hakunamatata ! I am sooooo happy and congratulations to you also ! xx

Looks positive to me. From you have a clear blue digi saying pregnant I think it's fair to say you are.
The 2 nd test is also positive with a dark 2nd line it's just not straight.
But good luck and try not to worry.
Xx

Looks positive to me. From you have a clear blue digi saying pregnant I think it's fair to say you are.
The 2 nd test is also positive with a dark 2nd line it's just not straight.
But good luck and try not to worry.
Xx

Thanks so much for replying ! i no i really am hoping that I am, my hubby is making me doubtful, he was happy when I did the clear blue but after seeing the second one (with the dodgy line) now he is not so sure. I was going to go and tell my parents like in the next half hour and now he has put me off.........saying are you sure you are ! aaaaaaah !men ! xxxxxx Congratulations to you also hunni! xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

You are definitely pregnant or the digital wouldn't say so (so Congratulations!!) but the second test does look faulty. I would just retest with a different brand x

If the digital confirmed I'd say your pregnant, congratulations!

Definitely pregnant, congratulations and hope you have a healthy 9 months.

Looks positive to me! Go to the doctors and confirm if you are nervous :D plus you want to get in and start on that stuff! CONGRATS!!

Thanks Yo-yo ! So you dont think that the second test is dodgy it doesnt look positive to me, it looks strange and it through me off ! Today is a bank holiday so I am hoping to go tommorrow ! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hunni,
Yep, your are pregnant. The second tests line isn't a neat line, but it's a line. Did you hold it sideways when youd just used it? I reckon the sye has run a little thats all.

And your digi is clear as day pregnant!!! :happydance:
Xx

Hey hunni,
Yep, your are pregnant. The second tests line isn't a neat line, but it's a line. Did you hold it sideways when youd just used it? I reckon the sye has run a little thats all.

And your digi is clear as day pregnant!!! :happydance:
Xx

IT doesnt look like a dye run...just dogy test but with the clear digi saying yes..i would say yes :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->