pregnant? Unhelpful tests! Advice needed

MummyToBeH

Reaction score
Unsure on when I'm due my period but pretty sure it's around now or just passed. Made the mistake of testing with a clear blue digi which was an instant 'not pregnant' result...

2 days later still no period, bought 2 clear blue line tests, only done one in the middle of today, although it wasn't an instant show, before the 5 minutes was up there was a faint line, a very very very faint line. I'm none the wiser, usually regular with time of the month. Driving me madddd!

Not sure what to say but didnt want to read and run! sorry but im none the wiser either ! maybe give it a few more days and then try and test again ? sometimes over thinking it can make your periods go a bit do lally ??? Hope you get your BFP soon though ! x

I would wait a day or so and retest if it was a true line 48hrs after the last test the line will definitely be darker. You could have ovulated later than normal so if it was a true faint bfp then it could have been that you are still to either to show up a nice line and definitely way to early to show up in a digital! Good luck I hope it's your bfp will be stalking for an update.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->