Pregnant while on the NuvaRing?

HappiestMom

Spcl Nds Girl + twn boys + girl
Reaction score
https://www.babyandbump.com/waiting...ten-pregnant-while-nuvaring.html#post16418761

My friend that just had a baby 2 days ago has two nuvaring babies. 3 years apart but yes it does happen! She thought the first was a fluke but apparently not!!

I was on nuvaring a couple of years ago and the doctor told me to be super careful about making sure you follow the refrigeration instructions carefully, because lots of women get pregnant because they didn't refrigerate it properly before they put it in...

mine are def in the fridge..but I'll be sure to remember that it does make a diff

A close friend has 7 month old twins conceived while she was on the Nuvaring. She had a weird early period in October 2010 and then put a new ring in and conceived in December 2010. For some reason, for her, it worked almost like a fertility drug and actually caused her to ovulate two eggs.

lol....wow...wow...wouldnt mind being preggie to be honest..but def dont think I could handle twins especially if LO would only be like...13 months old when they were born..just...wow!!!

haha just reading back on this and well I did have twins...not while on the nuvaring though..but funny how I said that and it happen...and B was 21 months when they were born lol..

its a hormone infused silicon type ring that you put up around your cervix..you wear it 3 weeks..take it out a week (if you want a period) and then put a new one in..if you dont want a period you take it out after 3 weeks and put a new one right back in...

its a hormone infused silicon type ring that you put up around your cervix..you wear it 3 weeks..take it out a week (if you want a period) and then put a new one in..if you dont want a period you take it out after 3 weeks and put a new one right back in...

Wow I googled it, it looks bizarre! Is it uncomfortable? Doesn't it move around? Wouldn't it be hard to get in and out?

if its in right you dont feel it..its kinda of like a softcup if you have ever used one of those just without the cup and the ring is much smaller than the rim of the softcup...it can move around a bit but I honestly cant tell unless I check placement...never had one come out on its own either...getting it in and out can be tricky the first few times but with practice its super easy...

I'm actually on the nuvaring... can I really just keep putting a new one when I take it out to avoid a period? Do you think that screws with your body more?

well I tried that last month and ended up having like a 2 week period and then finally it was over and I put a new one back in... this time I did it and no period at all..no spotting nothing...so idk what was up with last month but yeah you can use a new one every 3 weeks exactly and should avoid a period if your body cooperates..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->