Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

wontgiveup

Pregnant(expecting#1)
Reaction score
After trying for about 1yr 1/2, we finaly did it WHOOTWHOOT :happydance:
My symptoms
6dpo Breast tenderness, Nipples sensitive to the touch, Headache/Migrane
7dpo Breast tenderness, Sensitive nipples, Headache/Migrane Tired
8dpo BT SN, loss of appitie, Nausea at night, some cramping, Frenq Urination Insomnia, VERY TIRED (Positive FRer, faint line on IC)
9dpo BT SN, Loss of appitie, Uterus Cramping, Frenquent Urination Insomnia, VERY TIRED (Positive FRer, Faint line on IC)
10dpo BT SN, not very hungry, still cramping, Frenq Urination, VERY TIRED, A since of calm....
NOTE: all cramping is very mild, feels like pulling and stretching.:baby:

Woohoo!! Congrats! :dance: your symptoms are very similar to mine. How far along are you?

As of today 4weeks
I get it confirmed Tues morning?
Im so nervous

How far along are you :) I havent created a ticker yet i want to talk to doc first :)

OOO another Sign of mine (BLOATING ughhh lol)
Feels like im already carrying around a hard rock:dohh:
Maybe its cause my blatter is always so full
Sorry about any Typos or misspellings

I am 5+1, had a pos frer on 4+1 and a pos digital on 4+3

I have my first midwife appt next Friday and will hopefully get an appt for my dating scan between Christmas and New Year! Sooo exciting but I am also very nervous too

Hey ladies! Mind if I join your thread? I just got my first :bfp: last night. (followed by one more + last night and one more this morning!) I am 4 weeks and a few days I think...I would like a bump buddy as well!
My sister and our best friend growing up were pregnant at the same time! My nephew and bf's sons were born 5 hours apart (believe it or not, both pregnancies were NOT planned!) So I always hoped that I would be pregnant with a good friend. NOT going to happen. All my friends are either done having kids, nowhere near to having kids or just had one! So these threads are exciting to me! haha :happydance:

After trying for about 1yr 1/2, we finaly did it WHOOTWHOOT :happydance:
My symptoms
6dpo Breast tenderness, Nipples sensitive to the touch, Headache/Migrane
7dpo Breast tenderness, Sensitive nipples, Headache/Migrane Tired
8dpo BT SN, loss of appitie, Nausea at night, some cramping, Frenq Urination Insomnia, VERY TIRED (Positive FRer, faint line on IC)
9dpo BT SN, Loss of appitie, Uterus Cramping, Frenquent Urination Insomnia, VERY TIRED (Positive FRer, Faint line on IC)
10dpo BT SN, not very hungry, still cramping, Frenq Urination, VERY TIRED, A since of calm....
NOTE: all cramping is very mild, feels like pulling and stretching.:baby:

Hi my symptoms are exactly the same as yours! Except my nausea is getting worse and worse.

Its my first and im excited and anxious, due August, You??

I have no nausea it was just that one day
Ugh what a day, apparently we spent to much so when we went christmas shoping are card was locked.. Theres like a 500$ limit or something like that on the debit card and you can only spend that much a day... THIS sucks we left with nothing, and Now are card wont work till we can call and explain that are card has not been stolen On monday..
Well after my hecktic evening, i just went to bathroom, i had a little bit of brown cm, im freaking out now.. My period is due MON...
Anyone else had any spotting at all

Were did you girls go:shrug:
Spotting is all gone is was barely even noticeable
Heres my test progression and a better pic of yesterdays Tested in the PM
Doc Tues AM to find out for sure and then ill prob start looking for a new primary baby doc...
Hey ladys start inviteing people over to this thread...

Attachments

• camerasucks.jpg
    camerasucks.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 3
  • PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 4
I am so nervous about this pregnancy. I do not like the 1st tri! It is so hard not to think about miscarriage. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am afraid of seeing blood! I am only 4 weeks and a few days. Uuggghh it is so frustrating! I wanna keep poas!

Yay!!!!
:baby: :baby: :baby:

Congrats and happy and healthy!
I am about 6 weeks but we don't actually no haha xx

I am so nervous about this pregnancy. I do not like the 1st tri! It is so hard not to think about miscarriage. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am afraid of seeing blood! I am only 4 weeks and a few days. Uuggghh it is so frustrating! I wanna keep poas!

Same here Im 4wks and 1day
Havent been to doc yet
Have you?
How many dpo are you Im 11

Same here Im 4wks and 1day
Havent been to doc yet
Have you?
How many dpo are you Im 11

I am 14 dpo. Took my first friday night so I cannot even call the doc til tomorrow. I know a lot of docs will not even see you til 8 weeks. I am changing insurance on the first of the year so I have to call them tomorrow and find an ob in my network. I love the clinic I go to now and am hoping that they are in my network with my new insurance. When are you going to try and get in? I will probably still poas once a week til I get in!!

Hey girls! Mind if i join got my bfp thid morning x im 3 weeks +5 days from last period! Happy 9 moths to u all x

Hi Ladies,

May I join you please. I just got my first BFP on December 5th. I am so excited, but so nervous at the same time. Every little ache and pain I have I think I am going to miscarry. It would be great to have others to go through this process with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->