Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

I am so nervous about this pregnancy. I do not like the 1st tri! It is so hard not to think about miscarriage. Everytime I go to the bathroom I am afraid of seeing blood! I am only 4 weeks and a few days. Uuggghh it is so frustrating! I wanna keep poas!

Same here Im 4wks and 1day
Havent been to doc yet
Have you?
How many dpo are you Im 11

I am 14 dpo. Took my first friday night so I cannot even call the doc til tomorrow. I know a lot of docs will not even see you til 8 weeks. I am changing insurance on the first of the year so I have to call them tomorrow and find an ob in my network. I love the clinic I go to now and am hoping that they are in my network with my new insurance. When are you going to try and get in? I will probably still poas once a week til I get in!!
Tues at 9am, and ill prob make my 8week appointment with A new doc :)

tylerncallum- Welcome Welcome When is your first appointment
readyforhope- THis is the exact reason i started this thread, Since this is my first, i need as many people who are going through the same thing by my side through all this.:hugs: How far along are you

Any of you ladys have cramping ( iv heard its very normal to cramp in less it gets severe and heavy bleeding) NONE OF THAT

Hey girls lets share are test, hows everyone progressing?

Hello,

Can I join you? I'm 4weeks 3 days...very excited / nervous!

I seem to have no symptoms at the moment...feel great actually, but calling to make a docs appointment tomorrow.

I was having AF type cramps for a few days but none today...hope that's not a bad thing!

Xxx

Hello,

Can I join you? I'm 4weeks 3 days...very excited / nervous!

I seem to have no symptoms at the moment...feel great actually, but calling to make a docs appointment tomorrow.

I was having AF type cramps for a few days but none today...hope that's not a bad thing!

Xxx

Yay:yipee: were pretty close With are due dates then COOL
im 4wks 1day See doc tues
And about the cramps im wondering the same thing, cause im still haveing them since 8dpo

11dpo and todays symptoms, Breast less sore, or maybe its just iv got used to them now lol
Got my appitite back today, infact i just had a bowl of mac n cheese and I want another.
Im so Sleepy I could nap all day lol
Frenquent urination and mild cramping off and on..
Todays Frer is so much darker

Attachments

• PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    PregtestProgrestion8,9 an 10dpo.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 0
  • woohoo.jpg
    woohoo.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 0
*breaking dawn peeks in...waves hello*

(hope i can join you here soon wontgiveup)

Congrats on all the BFPs ladies!!!! So exciting so many August babies!!!

Hi Ladies,

May I join you please. I just got my first BFP on December 5th. I am so excited, but so nervous at the same time. Every little ache and pain I have I think I am going to miscarry. It would be great to have others to go through this process with.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Every single time I go to the bathroom, I am expecting to see a large amount of blood! I really hate this feeling. So scared I am going to eat the wrong thing or not eat the right things! Uhhhhhgg!!!!

I don't "Feel" pregnant, other than uber sore boobs and nipples! I think once we start to show and feel little flutters it will seem more real.

Hey guys, I'm joining in too!! Got my first ever bfp today and am 4wk1day. I have booked an appointment with the doctor for Wednesday as Christmas is coming up and I'm heading away. Want to be as well informed as I can as I really want this little pea to stick! Don't want to become stressed about mc but can't help it.
I've had some strange tingling cramps and a tiny amount of brown discharge which I have since learnt is normal. Apart from that it was just nausea. It's strange how people can just 'tell' because yesterday I was going to tell DH that I felt preggo. Didn't want to get his hopes up and sound silly!!
I'm so happy to have a group to talk to about this away from friends and work! Way too soon to say anything x :)

Hi Ladies,

May I join you please. I just got my first BFP on December 5th. I am so excited, but so nervous at the same time. Every little ache and pain I have I think I am going to miscarry. It would be great to have others to go through this process with.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. Every single time I go to the bathroom, I am expecting to see a large amount of blood! I really hate this feeling. So scared I am going to eat the wrong thing or not eat the right things! Uhhhhhgg!!!!

I don't "Feel" pregnant, other than uber sore boobs and nipples! I think once we start to show and feel little flutters it will seem more real.

lol well at least i know im not the only one going crazy, i actualy found my self looking up on the internet if it was safe for me to eat cantalop lol Or anything for that matter... And i just stoped looking at the tp or atleast i try to just wipe throw in tolite and leave it be.. BUt im a regular tp examiner anyways so hard to break the habbit...

Hey guys, I'm joining in too!! Got my first ever bfp today and am 4wk1day. I have booked an appointment with the doctor for Wednesday as Christmas is coming up and I'm heading away. Want to be as well informed as I can as I really want this little pea to stick! Don't want to become stressed about mc but can't help it.
I've had some strange tingling cramps and a tiny amount of brown discharge which I have since learnt is normal. Apart from that it was just nausea. It's strange how people can just 'tell' because yesterday I was going to tell DH that I felt preggo. Didn't want to get his hopes up and sound silly!!
I'm so happy to have a group to talk to about this away from friends and work! Way too soon to say anything x :)

Woohoo me to.. 4wks 1day well as of today 2days lol
Got my first appointment tues.. Is it normal to not feel much nausea i wonder?
But then again i read that it sometimes doesnt hit til your 6th week..
Anyone telling there fam on christmas.. Even tho its early we decided to go ahead and keep it in the family, cause even if it ends in MC ill at least have the family support of knowing..
But im continue my motto "think positive"
So i try to keep MC far in back of my mind, regardless theres nothing i can do to prevent it if its going to happen its going to happen...
So ladys, Im up at 2:30am lol i slept about 4 hours i guess, after laying in bed i thought i might as well get up and go watch a movie.. Heartburn gets worse when i lay down for bed, so does my congestion UGHH But hey im not complaining Symptoms is just a wonderful reminder that i have a baby growing inside of me :flower:

Hello! I am 4wks 2 days too! Not many symptoms yet, bbs a bit sore, slightly tired. Few twinges/cramps. I think we are having to tell my parents at xmas as they will suss me out as soon as I turn away a glass of wine!! It is early, but like you said, will be good to have the support

I haven't felt sick at all yet. Will be 5 weeks on Wednesday. A friend of mine is 24 weeks right now with a DS and she said she hasn't gotten sick ONCE. With her DD, she was sick ALL the time. So I think it just depends on the person!

We are telling family on Christmas Eve. DH always go to my parents house and spend the night on Christmas Eve. Just like Miniamo, my family will know something is up if I am not having a beer or a glass of wine! So, we HAVE to tell them Christmas Eve, not Christmas morning.

We draw names in my family (just got to be too much buying for EVERYONE) and I picked my sisters name, which is perfect cause she has been bugging us to start TTC. She had no idea I was off the pill, so she will be SHOCKED. As will everyone else. I have two ideas. Which one should I do?

1. Fill a big box full of blue and pink balloons so when she opens it, everyone will see all the balloons float out.
2. I made her a calendar for next year with pics of the family, I was thinking about putting a post it note on August 21st saying your niece or nephew is due today! I like this idea more, but I know she will start screaming and freaking out and nobody will know why, and I kinda want everyone to know at the same time!

Anyone else have idea's planned on their pregnancy reveal on Christmas?

I wish I had hung on and done something so cool to tell my family on Christmas Day! I couldn't wait and told them as soon as I got my :bfp:

Miniamo- So true, I already have a list of ways to tell them and We narowed them down yesterday :)

SMGP- thats funny the balloon idea was one of mine But we came up with something else..I like that one :) 1 is perfect

Loubyroo- LOL Ok so funny story to tell all you ladys, Hubby went to his moms , He was playing with his little brother and MOM says "are you ok son" ALLEN ya why "you just look like something is on your mind" ALLEN says "no im fine and smiles" MOM then says "cassandra ok" ALLEN "yeah" MOM"She pregnant" (LOL) Allen "NO laughs"
I told allen good coverup, She knows you well, I have to stay away till christmas, and im afraid that if i get around my dad that he will just KNOW lol

Ok so christmas eve night (my dads)
Im going to make something like the photo below in pictureframes hand one to each my DAD, BROTHER, and my well i call her mom lol She my dads best best Friend :)

And on christmas day at my moms(mothernlaws) When we all sit down for christmas dinner, allen is going to take luke(Littlebrother) to wash his hands but reality hes going to change his shirt and its going to say Comeing in august NEW BABY or Im going to be a uncle of 2 now... See My sister n law is due next month :)
And hes just going to sit back down by me and wait for someone to read lukes shirt

Attachments

• pregnant.jpg
    pregnant.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 0
Aw Cass that's really lovely, brought a tear to my eye! Me and my impatience!!

Im not sure if you want more kids, but if you do then this gives you plenty of time to come up with another idea for your next one you can make it realy special:hugs:
But let me say something :) Knowmatter how you tell them there still happy To here those words "im pregnant"
Wow that felt good to say lol

So My breast are fuller, Im not ashamed to say but iv always had one breast larger then the other When i was younger i had my right breast reducted to match the other one so they could grow at the same pace NOPE didnt happen like that, the Right stayed small and the left Grew lol.... SO now that im pregnant i have once catalop and one orange lmao :haha:

TMI but im a little itchy down there hope everything is ok, maybe my ph is just off...
Cant wait till tomorow morning im ready to have it confermed all ready, im going to take another frer tonight to make sure they are getn darker

I haven't felt sick at all yet. Will be 5 weeks on Wednesday. A friend of mine is 24 weeks right now with a DS and she said she hasn't gotten sick ONCE. With her DD, she was sick ALL the time. So I think it just depends on the person!

We are telling family on Christmas Eve. DH always go to my parents house and spend the night on Christmas Eve. Just like Miniamo, my family will know something is up if I am not having a beer or a glass of wine! So, we HAVE to tell them Christmas Eve, not Christmas morning.

We draw names in my family (just got to be too much buying for EVERYONE) and I picked my sisters name, which is perfect cause she has been bugging us to start TTC. She had no idea I was off the pill, so she will be SHOCKED. As will everyone else. I have two ideas. Which one should I do?

1. Fill a big box full of blue and pink balloons so when she opens it, everyone will see all the balloons float out.
2. I made her a calendar for next year with pics of the family, I was thinking about putting a post it note on August 21st saying your niece or nephew is due today! I like this idea more, but I know she will start screaming and freaking out and nobody will know why, and I kinda want everyone to know at the same time!

I really like #2!!! I've heard of the "Say cheese" picture but instead you make everyone say "we're pregnant" and have your OH take the picture. It is fun to do it in a group so #1 if you are bent on everyone knowing at the same time. No matter how you do it, it's gonna be special!!!

I really like #2!!! I've heard of the "Say cheese" picture but instead you make everyone say "we're pregnant" and have your OH take the picture. It is fun to do it in a group so #1 if you are bent on everyone knowing at the same time. No matter how you do it, it's gonna be special!!!

i agree with you thats a great idea to :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->