Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Hi ladies! I am so excited to announce my little boy has arrived! He was born sept 3rd and we named him Sawyer. He was 6 lbs 11 oz 21 in and absolutely perfect! Labor went super fast! My water started leaking at 9am but no contractions until after noon. We arrived at the hospital at 1:50 and he was born at 2:06!!! It was a little close and I feared we weren't going to make it to the hospital, but it all ended well :)

Hope all you ladies are doing well and your babies arrive soon!

A huge congrats to Amanda and welcome baby sawyer.
seems u had a great labor amanda and hope u r doing good too.. waiting for your birth story and baby's pic :)

Congrats on the birth of little Sawyer!! I bet he is the most beautiful thing that you have ever seen.
I am so glad to hear that you had a good delivery!

Congrats Amanda and welcome Sawyer!!! So glad you had a quick delivery and made it to the hospital!!

Just an update on this stubborn little baby. . . I have had a few signs of early labor with steady, but nonpainful contractions throughout the night and into today. They are not progressing and I am still not even 1 cm dilated.
I have a doc apt in the morning and am scheduled to start induction tomorrow evening. Needless to say, I am terrified of having and induction but the time has come that the risk of leaving LO in the womb are just too high. The plan is to start with the vaginal gel in the p.m. and begin Pitocin the next morning. I am excited to meet my little one, but nervous for the next couple of days.

I hope all of you ladies are doing well yet and that things continue to progress for you!

and an update that my yellow bump turned blue on sunday 8th sep after a long induced labor coz my water broke at 7th sep 12:00 midnight. i'll post my birth story soon.
right now loving my son too bits n really enjoying to being a mum :)

Thank you Miriam. I will try to update later on. congrats as tmr is your due date! hope your LO arrives soon!

Congrats to all the ladies who had their little ones! It has been so hard for me to type out updates now that my little man is here but I have been reading along and keeping up with everyone :) Love all the new avatars and wishfulone hope you got to meet your LO!!

Just to announce quickly, I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl Thursday, Sept 12th at 611pm after a 20 hour labour. It was a very peaceful labor despite the pain. I credit that to my wonderful husband and our doula. We are very busy working on getting adjusted to our new life, but I will try to follow along as frequently as possible~

Congratulations, wishfulone! Does your little princess have a name yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->