Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Miniamo- So true, I already have a list of ways to tell them and We narowed them down yesterday :)

SMGP- thats funny the balloon idea was one of mine But we came up with something else..I like that one :) 1 is perfect

Loubyroo- LOL Ok so funny story to tell all you ladys, Hubby went to his moms , He was playing with his little brother and MOM says "are you ok son" ALLEN ya why "you just look like something is on your mind" ALLEN says "no im fine and smiles" MOM then says "cassandra ok" ALLEN "yeah" MOM"She pregnant" (LOL) Allen "NO laughs"
I told allen good coverup, She knows you well, I have to stay away till christmas, and im afraid that if i get around my dad that he will just KNOW lol

Ok so christmas eve night (my dads)
Im going to make something like the photo below in pictureframes hand one to each my DAD, BROTHER, and my well i call her mom lol She my dads best best Friend :)

And on christmas day at my moms(mothernlaws) When we all sit down for christmas dinner, allen is going to take luke(Littlebrother) to wash his hands but reality hes going to change his shirt and its going to say Comeing in august NEW BABY or Im going to be a uncle of 2 now... See My sister n law is due next month :)
And hes just going to sit back down by me and wait for someone to read lukes shirt

That is sooooo funny! I was thinking about making my nephew a shirt that says COUSIN. 2013. Or somethin! But he is a little shit and I know he would run out and say LOOK AT MY SHIRT! Hahaha. And I think it would be funny for them to just notice it.

Miniamo- So true, I already have a list of ways to tell them and We narowed them down yesterday :)

SMGP- thats funny the balloon idea was one of mine But we came up with something else..I like that one :) 1 is perfect

Loubyroo- LOL Ok so funny story to tell all you ladys, Hubby went to his moms , He was playing with his little brother and MOM says "are you ok son" ALLEN ya why "you just look like something is on your mind" ALLEN says "no im fine and smiles" MOM then says "cassandra ok" ALLEN "yeah" MOM"She pregnant" (LOL) Allen "NO laughs"
I told allen good coverup, She knows you well, I have to stay away till christmas, and im afraid that if i get around my dad that he will just KNOW lol

Im going to make something like the photo below in pictureframes hand one to each my DAD, BROTHER, and my well i call her mom lol She my dads best best Friend :)

And on christmas day at my moms(mothernlaws) When we all sit down for christmas dinner, allen is going to take luke(Littlebrother) to wash his hands but reality hes going to change his shirt and its going to say Comeing in august NEW BABY or Im going to be a uncle of 2 now... See My sister n law is due next month :)
And hes just going to sit back down by me and wait for someone to read lukes shirt

That is sooooo funny! I was thinking about making my nephew a shirt that says COUSIN. 2013. Or somethin! But he is a little shit and I know he would run out and say LOOK AT MY SHIRT! Hahaha. And I think it would be funny for them to just notice it.

lol thats what im hopeing, I hope he does go up to mom and say bubby changed my shirt mommy look lol :dohh: We may want to rethink are thinking a bit lol

I dont get it, when ever i count the calendar on FF It says 4wks 2days
But my ticker says 4wks1day i dont know why 1day is such a bother for me but it is lmao

Seeing everyone with there previous losses(mc) makes me wonder How common it is for first pregnancy to end that way :'(!
Iv been playing clos attention to alot of Sigs lately and most say something about Lost are angel on so and so date... Normaly befor the 12week mark.. OH that seems so far away for me right now...

Seeing everyone with there previous losses(mc) makes me wonder How common it is for first pregnancy to end that way :'(!
Iv been playing clos attention to alot of Sigs lately and most say something about Lost are angel on so and so date... Normaly befor the 12week mark.. OH that seems so far away for me right now...

I know exactly what you mean. It seems as though there are more women on here that have suffered a mc than ones that have not. I have been going crazy thinking about it! I found these stats...
For women in their childbearing years, the chances of having a miscarriage can range from 10-25%, and in most healthy women the average is about a 15-20% chance.

An increase in maternal age affects the chances of miscarriage
Women under the age of 35 yrs old have about a 15% chance of miscarriage
Women who are 35-45 yrs old have a 20-35% chance of miscarriage
Women over the age of 45 can have up to a 50% chance of miscarriage
A woman who has had a previous miscarriage has a 25% chance of having another (only a slightly elevated risk than for someone who has not had a previous miscarriage)

So about a 15% chance for me. That number is way too high for my liking. Lets just hope and pray everything goes well. All we can do is try to take care of our bodies the best way we can. I feel guilty because I haven't been eating much because the thought of eating anything makes me sick to my stomach, but I know I HAVE to eat!
:hug:

I'm getting a bit freaked out at the chance of miscarriage too :( but I guess we should keep positive and see that there is an 85% chance of having a healthy pregnancy?

lol thats what im hopeing, I hope he does go up to mom and say bubby changed my shirt mommy look lol :dohh: We may want to rethink are thinking a bit lol

i ment doesnt go up to mom lol

I'm getting a bit freaked out at the chance of miscarriage too :( but I guess we should keep positive and see that there is an 85% chance of having a healthy pregnancy?

I like that idea, Forget statitics..
85% sounds lots better lol :hugs:

The closer it gets to tues the more i want to get dressed and just go sit in the docs parking lot lol... Appointment isnt till 9am and there promptnes there sucks so more like 11 or so!
No nausea Havent had any Except for that one night befor i found out...
Anyways I have no apitite anyone else, im haveing to make my self eat, and once i do i think that enough... so weird cause i eat all the time lol
Had a craving for MacnCheese.. YUM that was good..

I've changed my docs appointment to today! Couldn't help myself. Want to ask a million questions and get reassurance that I'm fretting over little things.
I'll tell my parents when I get the positive blood test even though I have done 4 sticks now :) I need their back up from the Extended family who will start assuming as soon as I refuse a champagne at Christmas :)

GoingBananas- Thats great my appointment is in the morning, i hope ill have the blood tests by Friday
Just took 5thfrer From 8-12dpo Progression is awesome I test at 7pm every day
Heres todays:bfp::yipee::headspin:

Attachments

• woohoo finaly Very dark.jpg
    woohoo finaly Very dark.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 0
OMG girls youll never believe what i just did...
I was sending todays test to my email
In my contacts it goes
my brother CALEB
and under that CASSANDRAS EMAIL
Well checked email pic wasnt there, so i checked my phone to see if it went through, oh it went through all right to my brother lmao
I had to call him Luckly he picked up the phone first... I told him i didnt mean to send that to him, No im not pregnant and I was just taking it to decorate it up a bit for a friend so she could add it to her message board, he believed me ROFL That was close...I feel realy bad for lying to him tho i never lie to my brother...

Oh god that's horrible!!! Hopefully he is like my brother and will just brush it off :) on my way to the doctor now. My frer line isn't as strong as yours but I'm not sure if that means anything. Af would be due today as my cycles are slightly longer so that could be why?? So long as the line remains, I'm happy :)

Oh god that's horrible!!! Hopefully he is like my brother and will just brush it off :) on my way to the doctor now. My frer line isn't as strong as yours but I'm not sure if that means anything. Af would be due today as my cycles are slightly longer so that could be why?? So long as the line remains, I'm happy :)

No doesnt mean anything you prob just implanted latter then i did.
Your going to doctor and Im going to bed lol its 10pm here, Hope everything goes well :)

Thanks wontgiveup! I'm based in Melbourne, Australia so gathering over the other side of the world to you? Went to the doc and got my bloods taken. Was told my due date is the 26th August 2013. It's a MILE AWAY!! Came back to the office where they had a 'last am staff meeting for the year' drinks. Great. Faked headache and said it was really bad. This is going to be tough to keep a secret. They all joked that something must be wrong with me. Ah dear :(

lol Whats your ocupation if you dont mind me asking, LOL and Theyll figure it out sooner or latter lol....
Yay its time for me to go to my appointment in a little while i leave in like 15min i guess :)
So i almost through up brushing my teeth EKKKK.... Im so tired cant wait to come back home and nap lol....

hey girl make a ticker its real easy, just click on mine and itll send you to the site :)

Woohoo im pregnant!!!!!:dance::yipee::juggle::rain:
So i went in.. Nurse called me back handed me a cup right away, then she sent me back to the waiting room, I was waiting on her to call me back in to see the doc or something... BUT
She came out in to the waiting room set down beside me smiled and handed me a Script for prenatal vitemins lol
I scheduled my Blood work for Friday at 1.. She sayd they dont normaly do ultrasounds till my 8th week... After the first of the yr..
Left went and got me something to eat cause i was starving, i had a craving for arbys so bad that i set in the parking lot from 9:30 Till 10:30 the time they open LMAO
Then came home and started crying while watching Teen Mom " lol are you kdn me right now"

Girls we must all be on dif time zones cause no one is on when i post lol

Aw congrats! It's an amazing feeling. This is my first and I am currently 12 wks 3 days. :)

Im kinda pissed tho... Cause i never got to see the doc, they never asked when my last period was. Or told me how far along I am.. They just handed me a script and a Paper to hand to the desk lady to schedule another app...
Well i handed it to her and she said ok so They do ultrasounds at 8 weeks...
I said umm ok, When will you guys test my blood, ( my levels and such cause i want to make sure things are progressing like they should) She said o umm we can do that when ever you want "i was thinking realy Isnt your job togo ahead and do it" Why should i have to ask for blood work done? I didnt tell her anyof that i just said ok friday is good...

I can almost bet that when i go in on friday they will do blood and send me home, I want to see a doctor what dont they get, i thought that was there job, why isnt she seeing me?
Youd think they would have called me back into a room, have her come in tell me im pregnant and Tell me when im due, let me know that she wants me to come back in for ultrasound BUT NOPE IT DIDNT HAPPEN THAT WAY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->