Pregnant with#1 I Love my bump buddies :)

Amanda its good that u r ready to meet your little one :) i almost packed my hospital bag too hopefully i ll b ready by the end of this week. i had period like cramp last two nights n it was really strong n made me awake i seriously thought that my labor is going to start but it went away after 15 mints... so things are progressing here :)
JJsmom ur boy has really grown up n looking so active n cute... yeah i think it is early to start rice cereal at this stage but doc knows better...

Love the pic, JJsmom! So cute!

Miriam, glad you are almost all ready, too. You're practically full term, Yay!!!

Feeling antsy for my Dr appt in a few hours. Since I'm hoping baby waits a few more weeks, I'm hoping I haven't progressed any further from last week.

How is everyone doing? Came in hoping to see baby news!! :)

just counting the days JJsmom :) cant really wait to see my baby now :)
hows everyone else doing???
Amanda how r u feeling?? any BH or contractions yet??? i do get period like cramps often but they are not so painful yet.

HI Miriam, that's all I have too, just some very mild period cramps on and off.

Last week at my OB appt, I was still progressing. I was 2-3cm and 90% effaced. We'll see what it is today :)

Had another OB appt last night. I'm now 3-4cm dilated and still 90% effaced. Had some very light bleeding last night, but I'm not sure if it was due to the cervical check or if it would be considered bloody show??? Any thoughts? It was mixed in with a bunch of discharge which I'm now thinking might be part of my mucus plug. I've been having this mucus discharge for the past few weeks. Sorry if TMI :) I still don't feel any real contractions so I'm not sure what to think.

No baby news from me. Only that he has turned breech this week and I am scheduled for a section at 7am on the 9th. Really was hoping to at least TRY naturally but oh well at least he is healthy

Amanda, it may be you losing your plug.

Kaili, sorry to hear your baby is breech! Maybe he will turn back around before your section and surprise you!

yeah Amanda it could b your mucus plug. it is not for for u to hold your little one wish u all the best dear :)
Kaili sorry to know that your baby has turned breech wish u all the best for your c-section :)

I think you ladies are right. Is there a difference between bloody show and mucus plug?

Kaili, sorry to hear baby is breech. But, a healthy baby is what's most important :)

Amanda, after having 2 children, I still have no idea what it's like to lose my plug as I was induced with both boys. But I just googled it and others are saying Yes, the mucus plug loss and bloody show is the same thing. :) Good luck!!

i had my MW appointment 2day and baby is 3/5 engaged and i am also getting mucusy discharge when ever i visit toilet and today also having really lower back pain. i think things are progressing there which is good :)

That's great news Miriam! Still not feeling anything for me :) It's just so weird that I can be dilated 3-4cm and not feel it, LOL!

Omg just found you all I remember from decembet last year you all seem to have had babies or about to pop! Amazing :)
Feel sad now though.. :(

AmandaWI, sounds like you are progressing well! Does sound like part of your plug. although, even if it is not, no stressing as some women never notice losing their plugs before labor.

I was going to have a sweep done 2 days ago, but I am still not dilated at ALL so we have to wait on trying anything like that. I am officially due tomorrow, but I just do not feel like I am progressing. Cervix is still relatively high, it is closed, and rather thick yet. But the baby is engaged, head down so that is reassuring.
I know things can change rather quickly so I am hanging onto that thought right now. Next doc appointment is Tues, Sept 2. How crazy to think it could happen at any time now.
I am jittery about labor but so excited to meet my little one, as well as the fact that I am totally over being pregnant. The fun part is gone and now I am just not comfy and am swollen and achey at all times.

good luck all!! Looking forward to more baby pics from you ladies soon!

Wishfulone, Happy due date! Sorry to hear your are not very comfortable atm. I'm really hoping things start to happen for you. You're right, things can change very quickly, so you never know :)

don't worry Amanda if u r not feeling it hopefully we will have our babies soon coz we r almost there n it can happen any time now.
happy due date wishfulone the time is not far when you can hold your baby in your arms.. wish u all the best :)

Woohoo!! Happy Due date wishfulone!!! not much longer and your LO will be in your arms taking you all in!!

Sounds like you have some good progression miriam!

Amanda, you could drop that baby at any point being 3-4cm!!! Those were always the longest times for me in labor, to get up to 3/4cm.

any update ladies???
hows u feeling Amanda???
hope your baby is here wishfulone :)

how is everyone feeling? No baby yet for me! She is just too comfy in there! I had a checkup today and the baby has come down a little further and I have some thinning but no dilation. My doctor is starting to discuss induction options for the end of next week :-( which I really do not want. I was hoping for a more natural labor. Also, I HATE needles, so the fewer, the better. In the meantime, I am trying to keep busy around the house. I am trying to keep in mind that things can change quickly.

You ladies are all almost to the end! This is so exciting! Before you know it, everyone will be holding their LOs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->