Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

That would be awesome! The calendar would be fun to see I think! I'm may 24th!

May 19th for me =). I know it wrote it elsewhere but now you won't have to dig back a bunch of pages for it.

Hi Guys,
I'm 4 weeks and 5 days pregnant and have been experiencing spotting for over a week now. Doc says its fine but my HCG levels seem to be pretty low. I had another blood test today and find out the levels this afternoon. I'm hoping they've increased so I can contiue the journey with all of you. :flower:

Hey Mummabear I hope all is OK xx

I am May 6th!!

Hi all, may I please join? I got my first :bfp: last Friday, the night before my DH's 34th birthday :D it's a first for both of us and we're so excited!

I'm due 25th May, have seen the Dr (who did another poas test, and confirmed our preganancy). I'll be going back when I'm 6 weeks and to have my blood tests and get our referral.

So far I've experienced cramps (just like period pain) about once a day, my boobs are really sore to touch, my nipples very sensitive it's almost painful. I've been feeling nauseated on-and-off. I'll feel sick after I've eaten, like I've overdone it (but I've eaten less than usual)... But still embracing the symptoms, no matter how uncomfortable it is!

Loving all the May babies!! I think May is one of the best months of the year but I'm a little biased since my birthday is May 31! This will definitely be the best birthday ever!

Oh my gosh! I'm am sooo upset right now! I just called my doctor. My first appt is Wednesday. I'll be 7 weeks. I wanted to ask what to expect. Can I have an ultrasound? Can we hear the heart beat? should I not eat so I can get my blood work?
NO to EVERYTHING! I could seriously throw up right now I'm so upset. They said I won't have a san until I'm 20 weeks, so that is when we would find out if it's twins. I was going to start buying clothes, furniture etc at 12-14 weeks. Now I won't even know or sure if it's only 1 baby until 20 weeks? This is so devastating! I just want to cry for the rest of the day....

^^^^ sorry to hear, but that is normal for the U.S. I have to wait until 8 weeks. 20 weeks??? it would find a new doctor!!! its worth the wait tho to me because you know you will be able to hear a heart beat and such, sometimes doing the us early on, you may not be able to hear or see the heartbeat :)

hang in there girl!!!!

Im due May 9th

I'm a day before you Moore. I thought the worst case would be 12 weeks, but 20 weeks to wait for the first scan? what about the 12 week scan where they look at the spine? Or is that just in the UK too? I feel like I'm going to ask the doctor questions and she's going to ask me if I'm British or something? ;)

I would DEF find a new doc... that just doesnt sound right, and what about all the testing that is done in the 1st tri???

Please update us id love to hear their reasoning

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->