Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hi Ladies :)

I'll be having my first baby next May too. :) - EDD 10th. but not 100% on dates.

Had a MC at 9 weeks in July, but fell pregnant right away again afterwards.

It's pretty nervewracking but I'm bieng stubborn and staying positive. :)

Hello everyone and congratulations!

New to here, but it feels so wonderful to see all the posts here. Loved and read every reply, so excited!! I just got my :BFP: four days ago and booked appt with OB right away, but they will only give me u/s in Oct :dohh:, so long....

my syms so far are swollen breasts, gas:blush::blush:, hungary
calculated the DD myself to be May 20, 2013
:hug:to everyone

:wohoo: Yay for all the May babies! :wohoo:

I heard back from my RE and all of my numbers were great! Everything is doubling on time and I get to have an U/S on the 26th at 3:30!!!! I'm seeing my regular OB on Friday at 10:20! I'm guessing I will end up having two ultrasounds around 7/8 weeks! :wohoo:

So what questions are you planning on asking at your first appointment???? I'm sure there are a ton that I should ask but I'm just not sure.....

hi all i just found out im having a baby n will be due on 21st may x

Hello ladies! I'd like to join you! :flower:

My EDD is may 24th. I still can't believe it, we've been trying for so long! First appt. is in november (it's late right?), but i'll be going in next week for blood work. :happydance:

Not many symptoms right now : cramps, tired and heartburns.

I hope it sticks! :cloud9:

Hello and congrats to the new girlies!!

Hey I am going to be consultant led too... due to history and genetics blah blah blah... though am still also seeing a midwife. Will prob book after my next scan as will be 8 weeks then and that is when they usually start seeing you.

.... that is of course if the scan goes well...

I have just realised I have a sweetpea awwww....

Is it just me or does anyone else have a nick name for their babies? Mine is called doughnut, as I have been craving them like mad the last few days!

Just had my blood test done and pregnancy is confirmed!!! I have an hcg level of 54 at 4 wks from lmp. :)

blah went for my appointment today and the wont do a scan until 8 weeks and I had to ask for HCG... If I didnt have faith in this practice I would of left today hahah I just need to relax :)

6 weeks today

Padbrat, I'm calling mine "Mudbug" ...it's a local term for crawfish/crayfish/crawdads

Bethi, did your doctor think your levels were good? Mine was 77 at 4w1d, and the doctor thought it was low so made me do a repeat. It's doubling nicely though so now he's okay. (Not trying to freak you out or anything. I think he was going by my LMP so thinks I'm 4 days farther along than I am, so that explains why he thought it was low)

Padbrat, I'm calling mine "Mudbug" ...it's a local term for crawfish/crayfish/crawdads

Bethi, did your doctor think your levels were good? Mine was 77 at 4w1d, and the doctor thought it was low so made me do a repeat. It's doubling nicely though so now he's okay. (Not trying to freak you out or anything. I think he was going by my LMP so thinks I'm 4 days farther along than I am, so that explains why he thought it was low)

Yes, she was very happy with it. To clarify I am 13dpo at 54 where the avg lvl is 21. I have pcos so I don't have a 28 day cycle ... I guess I should have clarified on my original post :)

Well, after my scan yesterday, it appears that my May baby is actually babies! Two to be exact. And probably will show up in April. My estimated date based on LMP was May 13th but they'll prob move it to April 21 or so (assuming all goes well and both develop into viable fetuses)

Still can't quite believe it! I am feeling fine - bloated but that's about it. And I have what I call the "surges". It's like this crazy adrenaline/happy/hormone rush that I get every few hours. Not bad, just weird.

Overall, I'm with you guys - I still don't *quite* believe it. It's all happened so fast that sometimes I think I'm just dreaming all of this or I got confused.

Next scan is at 8+ weeks and I'm dragging the SO with me. That way at least someone else can confirm it's actually happening! I haven't told anyone at all (except here of course) that I'm even pregnant yet which is adding to this feeling of unreality.

Wow, twins, how exciting! Congrats!

I'm at 4 1/2 weeks, not really feeling much except for sore bbs, and tiny bit of a weird stomach that comes and goes. I still don't believe it though. Went and bought a few books today. Of course got "What to Expect when you're expecting" and a few others. Recommend any good books?

Wow, twins, how exciting! Congrats!

I'm at 4 1/2 weeks, not really feeling much except for sore bbs, and tiny bit of a weird stomach that comes and goes. I still don't believe it though. Went and bought a few books today. Of course got "What to Expect when you're expecting" and a few others. Recommend any good books?

i bought "what to expect" from Amazon last weekend - i need to pick it up from the Post Office today as apparantly it was too large to fit through my door! can't wait to get my hands on it!

Wow twins! How exciting Ny! One of my pregnancies was twins and believe me... come 6 weeks I got double everything! Just a prewarning to prepare you lol. xxx

Urghhhh heartburn... anyone else feeling it with me...?

And I am an eating machine at the moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->