Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

How is everybody feeling these days? I'm at 7 weeks and still no MS (thank god!) I've had to cut down my morning cup of coffee down to a 1/2 cup since anything more than that upsets my stomach. But other than that, I'm feeling good, albeit tired.

Scan is next week - I'm really starting to get nervous. I guess it's starting to sink it that this is really happening. If all goes well at the scan, I'll probably tell my parents/his parents after that. His dad is an OB so I want to have him involved :) I'm pretty sure he's already guessed since we went away on a family trip with him this past weekend and I wasn't drinking. And FIL and I always have a glass of wine together so it's not too hard to guess!

But I still want to make sure the scan looks okay and the 2 of them are still hanging around and doing well before I even tell my parents and his. I had a dream last night that I had a miscarriage :(

Maybe you can just ask what side the placenta is on at your scan? Check out this article. I'm going to ask too!

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

this is great info. Thanks. defo gonna ask for this when i go for my first scan

Dammit! We are past 6 weeks Sass so we can't check! Pants!

I think I have decided I won't have the blood test as I think if it is a boy it will fail in the next few weeks... so if it doesn't then it is either a girl or a boy that has inherited my healthy x....

I still have massive reservations about the CVS... but I reckon one step at a time.. I have got to get that far first lol

Hello new ladies!

Nyba I had horrible dreams with my previous pregnancies... they are just dreams hun and that is all... it is just your hormones playing havoc. xx

I had my 7 week scan today, which shows me measuring at 6wk3 days. We saw the heartbeat at 111bpm! hooray :)

Pad Brat - you are so brave. I don't know how you do it. If you're gonna just roll with the pregnancy, do you still have to do cvs, or can you just skip it? fx for you!

Had my first sonogram today. Baby is measuring 6 weeks 2 days and placenta is on the right side!! Confirms what mom says that I'm having a boy! lol I hope I am!! Well really I just hope my baby is healthy. Baby looked great, heartbeat was beautiful to see. Go on 10/17 for drs appt and another scan.

Hey Sass... dunno about brave... more like stupid lol. Yep am gonna rolls with it all... not sure about the cvs, I guess I will think about that when I get past 12 wks... notice the confidence there... hehehee...

I am hopeful! Friday will tell....

Congrats on the scan ladies x

Hey everyone! Just thought I would say hi! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow at 3:30!!! I'm excited and nervous! Just really want to know that all is okay! Hope you ladies are doing great!!!!

Hi all!
Wow, so I was thinking I was lucky for not having many symptoms. At 6w1d, BOOM, ms hits. But all day off and on. UGH! I'm a professional musician and have concerts this weekend (like classical music, very serious lol) and worry about being ok during it. No running off the stage puking, how awful. Not to mention having to blow through an instrument...bleh!

So, I bought sea bands and some ginger gum, we'll see if it helps!

I feel like I'm following you to ms... Off and on all day yesterday I just felt bad. I didn't throw up but felt like I might need to at any time. I already feel the same way today. I'll be 6 weeks Friday, while on vacation... Then head to a week long work conference out of town. I hope I can hide it there, I wasn't planning on tellingnthem till at least after my first scan oct. 8.

My ms hit at 6 weeks too. I'm 8 weeks today and feeling much better, but maybe I'm just getting used to it now? I find eating often helps me, but I know everyone is different.

I'm 6+3 today and still no ms. The past few days I've had moments where I feel a bit icky, but it's definitely manageable! I hope it stays this way =)

How is everyone feeling today? I ate honey nut cheerios as soon as I got up and no nausea....yet! :) Maybe that is going to be my savior!

I'm 7w4d today and no major MS yet (FX'd!). I have had a few "nauseous moments" But they only last a few moments. I have also tossed (water mostly) a few times, but it has been at least a week since I tossed.

I am all about the brown sugar and maple oatmeal. Milk too early makes me kind of queezy.

Food... any kind of food... that is all I care about at the mo.. and it seems to keep any ms at bay for me.

Sass we are 8 weeks today! We are raspberries!!! We are 20% cooked! Wahooo...

Friday is my next scan... duh duh duh duh... ominous music!

Well, I'm still pregnant.
I'm having some hcg drama.
4w4d = 31
4w6d = 119
So it quadrupled, but still so low! I'm hoping I just ovulated later than I thought even though my temperature shifted approximately when the fs said I would ovulate.
Meanwhile, I have felt a little ms.
I just so so hope this is a sticky bean! I'm so worried!
Thanks for listening!

happycloud, my levels were 77 at 4w1d and 207 at 4w3d. Higher than yours, but I know how worrisome it can be when they seem so much lower than anyone else's numbers you see online. As long as they are rising properly we have every reason in the world to enjoy our pregnancies and be positive :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->