Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

20%! this is wild! I can't believe were already so far. Every day seems to take forever but looking back feels like a flash. Scan on Friday? Wow. What will they be looking for? I get to go in next Friday for the doppler to look for the heart beat and cystic Fibrosis test.

Hey all, ms has gotten me mostly at night only, the thought of food has been maken me sick. Been feeling anxious, have appointment tomorrow hopefully they can try too see something! I have been so emotional, anyone else? Good luck all

I've cried twice for no reason, so I've been laughing while crying, aka crazy pants.

Yes, I cried during Modern Family last night :) and while listening to songs on the radio :)

I love Modern Family! I was dying when Julie Bowen's character was like... "she's going to be fat!" lol.

No, but I haven't really been that emotional though so far in my pregnancy.. I am not much of a crier anyways... I am more of the bitchy emotional.. hahaha... I blame it on being hormonal! :)

I've been having issues with food aversions! Everything sounds AWFUL to me - so I end up hungry, trying to figure out what the heck I care to eat. Adds to the m/s.

I go for my first scan on Tuesday! So excited!

Anyway, calendar is updated! Hope you all are well!

Hey ladies!

I had my scan on Wednesday with my RE and get to have another one on Monday with my regular OB. Our baby is measuring 1.56cm and according to the u/s that day I was
8w0d. He gave me three different due dates. Based on my LMP it should be May 11(what my ticker shows), based on my O day it should be May 12, and based on my u/s it would be May 9. I thought I would see what my u/s shows on Monday and if it is still the same. We didn't hear baby's heartbeat but we could see it just flashing a way! It was the best sight in the whole world!

Hope you ladies are having a fabulous Friday!

Hey ladies!

I had my scan on Wednesday with my RE and get to have another one on Monday with my regular OB. Our baby is measuring 1.56cm and according to the u/s that day I was
8w0d. He gave me three different due dates. Based on my LMP it should be May 11(what my ticker shows), based on my O day it should be May 12, and based on my u/s it would be May 9. I thought I would see what my u/s shows on Monday and if it is still the same. We didn't hear baby's heartbeat but we could see it just flashing a way! It was the best sight in the whole world!

Hope you ladies are having a fabulous Friday!

Love it!!! Congrats :)

I have an appointment scheduled for the 10th to see my little baby! Cannot wait, and because I have a longer cycle and didnt get a + until 9 days late it will be nice to know my edd! :)

Wahooo Sass... my scan put me 3 days ahead! Baby must have had a mad growth spurt! So now I am 8w 6d... lovely to see the little heart pulsing in the chest... next scan is 12 oct...

We are 21% now! Wahooooo

Our babies fingers and toes and eye lids are beginning to form... how mad is that!

I have been thinking about you and sending you so many positive vibes yesterday! Thanks so much for letting me know. The growth doesn't surprise me with how much the two of us have been eating! I go for heartbeat on Friday and hope they will let me schedule my scan then for 11 weeks. My impatience is killing me thought! Have an awesome day PB!

See the positive vibes must have worked Sass! I will be sure to be pouring PMA all the way to the USA for you on Friday chick!! my next scan is on the 12th Oct... will be about 11 weeks too... our babies will look like proper babies then!

Hey pad, yippee for you!! I think I've had high blood pressure all day because we hadn't heard from you. So glad everythings ok.

I need to ask you preggo ladies a question, are you having nuchal scan?

Xx

Yup, or at least the USA version of one. I'm hoping they will let me schedule it for Oct. 19. How bout you?

Def will be Hope... I am having bloods as well.

Just had my first full day of ms. No throwing up, just feeling like I could all the time. And diarrhea. I'm getting something called in by my doc tomorrow, but I'm at a work conference, and if course haven't told them yet. Anyone get the ok (or not) on emetrol? I read its ok online, but not sure and can't ask till tomorrow. Thanks!

I think I am getting a nuchal scan. Haven't had my first prenatal appointment yet so I don't know if my doctor does 12 week scans or not. I hope so, as I don't want to give my mom permission to spread the news without a scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->