Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

got a bit nervous yesterday (needlessly!) i woke up and felt completely fine... but that was the problem! i usually feel a bit sickly and have achey boobs and i've also been getting headaches around 1pm each day - but yesterday i had none of that so was freaking out a bit. anyway felt a bit more normal (sickly and achey) today and just got home from work and put my PJs on and my boobs are KILLING me! panic over needless to day!

is anyone else stressing over every little thing!? xx

I have NO symptoms at all Hun, when did yours start? X

Tough decision pad brat. I think I would need to know ASAP, but that's just my personality. If they can draw the blood from the placenta ( like they draw fluid in an amnio) that would probably hurt less than the cvs. I know for cvs, you can go belly button or cervix. I figured belly button might be better? Probably just because I'd be scared to put anything up my cervix. but again, just me. Im sorry you have to ake decisions like this. Has to be so hard! :hugs:

got a bit nervous yesterday (needlessly!) i woke up and felt completely fine... but that was the problem! i usually feel a bit sickly and have achey boobs and i've also been getting headaches around 1pm each day - but yesterday i had none of that so was freaking out a bit. anyway felt a bit more normal (sickly and achey) today and just got home from work and put my PJs on and my boobs are KILLING me! panic over needless to day!

is anyone else stressing over every little thing!? xx

I had first appt yesterday and got an early scan. We got to see little bean and the hb. I was in a better mood and more relaxed immediately! I am just ready for the 1st trimester to be over since I had a loss at 9w4days in June. I think I wil be more relaxed then but not completely.

Hi everyone and congrats!! from what Ive looked at online I ill be due around the 27th May :) I have only had one quick appointment with a nurse and none of that was really talked about :( she said as long as I dont 'have a period' to book an appointment with midwife in about 4 weeks. (I am just over 4 weeks) But I am going to go back on Monday as I have had a chest infection and now have an awful cold and feel like i can't breathe :( :( Also Im feeling very anxious, I think bc I have endomeriosis and also have read SO many things about SO many miscarriages Ive sort of half convinced myself that its going to happen, really trying to chill out but its really not easy as I pretty much constantly feel like I am going to come on my period and have aches that are identical to that alongside others which are different. Is anyone else feeling this on edge?? like everytime i go to the toilet Im scared to wipe!!! I am over the moon just so so anxious!! xxxx

Hi everyone and congrats!! from what Ive looked at online I ill be due around the 27th May :) I have only had one quick appointment with a nurse and none of that was really talked about :( she said as long as I dont 'have a period' to book an appointment with midwife in about 4 weeks. (I am just over 4 weeks) But I am going to go back on Monday as I have had a chest infection and now have an awful cold and feel like i can't breathe :( :( Also Im feeling very anxious, I think bc I have endomeriosis and also have read SO many things about SO many miscarriages Ive sort of half convinced myself that its going to happen, really trying to chill out but its really not easy as I pretty much constantly feel like I am going to come on my period and have aches that are identical to that alongside others which are different. Is anyone else feeling this on edge?? like everytime i go to the toilet Im scared to wipe!!! I am over the moon just so so anxious!! xxxx

I'm due on the 28th Hun! ... I'm scared to go to the toilet all the time but there's nothing I can do if anything does happen ... We have a early preg unit in our hospital so if I get any bad bad cramps/ spotting I will go straight there!

I'm due on the 28th Hun! ... I'm scared to go to the toilet all the time but there's nothing I can do if anything does happen ... We have a early preg unit in our hospital so if I get any bad bad cramps/ spotting I will go straight there!

aww congrats!!! we will have to keep in contact!! This is true It's just easier said than to convince myself to chill....Oh that's good at least you have somewhere close by :) xxxx

Hey Bella!

Can you add me to your list too, please?

From my LMP my due date was 2nd May, but after my 2nd scan yesterday they dated me at 7w2d so that changed my due date to 7th May (same day my Mum was due to have me! haha!) So if you can add me to 7th and if things change at my next scan I will let you know!

Thanks sweetie!

Big Hugs!
J xx

Can I join? I've been stalking this thread since I got my bfp but I didn't want to join until I got my betas back. Everything looks good, so I'd like to join in on the fun. My EDD is May 26th!

Want2BeMama & iluvRedSkins - for the past 5 years, I've been a bilingual second grade teacher (I had my own classroom, but I taught kids who spoke Spanish as a first language). I actually just got a new job, and I'll be bilingual support, which means I'll actually be working with kids k - 5 who are native speakers of other languages. We started school August 22nd this year.

I will be updating the list for the rest of you ladies who asked me to :)

Hi Ladies,
I'm cautiously joining you! Got my :bfp: today, faint line. I'm spotting a little though so I'm nervous! I would be due May 30. Thank you!

aww congrats!!! we will have to keep in contact!! This is true It's just easier said than to convince myself to chill....Oh that's good at least you have somewhere close by :) xxxx

Yeah defo ... How are u feeling ATM ? X

Hi

Can I join?? I think I'm due may 14th

I have sore boobs no energy at all and bad nausea/sickness...
Thank god for ice pops!!!!

I had to go to er last Sunday as I had some discharge that looked like the start of my last miscarraige... I had a internal scan and my lil blip came up right away with a little heart beating :)

I'm very nervous as I have endo and pcos but my next scan is 2/10 so hopefully I will calm down after that and start believing that I am pregnant!!! X

Hi All

My estimated due date at the moment is May 29th!!

I am classed as high risk due to recurrent miscarriages (4 so far), auto immune thyroid disease making me hypothyroid, mild pcos and a bicornuate uterus (not got many problems at all really :rofl:)

I am currently taking the following medications:- thyroxine, metformin, high dose folic acid, vitamin d, aspirin and progesterone and i have also started acupuncture

I can have a scan at 6 weeks but i am waiting till 7weeks so about October 9th. I will have follow up scans at 8,10,12 & 14 weeks if this pregnancy progresses.

Symptons so far are tiredness and rather large boobs! I would kill for a bit of morning sickness tbh as i have never had that with the 4 pregnancy that i lost

I wish you all the best of luck

xx

Hey Hope!

Nice to see you chick!

Sassy... I think I will talk to my Consultant at this new hospital about it all as I really don't know what to do... my natural inclination is to hide my head in the sand cos I am such a chicken LOL!! Urghhh I have a massive phobia about belly buttons and there is no way that anything is going near my belly button hahaha!

Scan on Fri ladies.... Hope is important!!

Maybe you can just ask what side the placenta is on at your scan? Check out this article. I'm going to ask too!

https://pregnancy.about.com/od/genderpredictions1/ss/Ramzis-Method-To-Determine-Fetal-Gender.htm

OMG Sass what a great article... was a little scared to read it as I feel.. that obviously have no idea if I am right that the baby is on my left side.... was so relieved to read that that indicates a possible girl!

What do you feel re: sides?

Will def ask at my next scan though!

Thanks for looking that up Sass!!

I am going to try not to figure out my gender (aside from doing the baking soda test .. because it just sounds fun)... My DH and I plan to reveal it to ourselves on Christmas morning!

Hi can I join?Iv'e just found out I'm pregnant and due on the 31st May 2013 - my birthday is on the 5th June so it would be a fab birthday prezzie!:cloud9:

I think it sounds good, but someone on another thread broke it down and said it has to be at the 6 week scan, so Im so bummed now! I have no patience!
I don't know how you do it pad brat! I'd be in there the first day they would allow me. Do you have to do cvs or can you just do the blood test? Cvs scares the crap out of me too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->