Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hey ladies!

Had a scan this morning and our dates have changed again! We are now told bean is measuring at 9w4d so due date is now 4th May! OH is loving it as he is a bit of a sci-fi geek so keeps saying "May the 4th be with you!" lol! When I told my mum she said so you will now have to starting thinking Han Solo for a boy and Leia for a girl! Yeah ok Mum! :haha: Haha!

Scan was amazing and the little one was waving it's arms and wriggling its legs like crazy! We got to see and hear it's heartbeat (although we managed to pick it up at home on the doppler the other night too!).:happydance:

Glad to hear so many scans are going well!! Good luck to everyone who has a scan coming up!

Here is a piccie from today's scan! Yay! :happydance:

Attachments

• 20121003 9w4d Baby Lloyd (2).jpg
    20121003 9w4d Baby Lloyd (2).jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
That is hilarious!!! I love it... I am envisioning a Star Wars themed baby shower lol...

He has also started with "The force is strong with this one!" :haha:

I've just stumbled across this baby grow! tee hee!

Attachments

• The Force is Strong.jpg
    The Force is Strong.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 1
I love star wars... Oh man.. now I am hoping my baby is born on May 4th .. that would be awesome!

These scan pics are seriously so cute, they are even making DH jealous. Congrats ladies!

Pad brat- we are olives! Ahhh! Cannot believe it. I'm just feeling unattractive in general lol. Gassy, bloated, pimply, and as tired as an old lady. Either I've lost my ms or I've just gotten used to it. Not sure. How are you feeling? When's your next appt?

I had another ultrasound on Monday! The baby is still looking good! This time the baby was measuring 8w6d which would put the baby at 9w1d today but they wouldn't change my due date :shrug: So by my due date I'm 8w4d and by the u/s I'm 4 days ahead!

If it helps, they explained to me that 3-4 days difference is normal, it's when you're 5 or more days off that they change your due date. That's why they changed mine. (At least, that's the way it is at my practice). And, I was also told that they wouldn't change it again - because accuracy goes out the window as the scans get closer to your due date. I was told at 20 weeks I could be as far as 21 days off!!! But, they're not going to change my due date again.

Hello everyone! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for those of us who are first timers to being pregnant & due around the same time!

What are your due dates? When is your first appointment/scan? What symptoms are you having?

I'm due May 12th, my first scan & appointment is October 2nd (8 weeks, 2 days), and my symptoms are consistently sore bbs, cramping, SO TIRED, sciatica, bloat, gas :blush:, heartburn, and nausea.

Join in the fun! And, congratulations everyone!:happydance:

Our Due Dates!

May 1st: BabyMay
May 2nd:
May 3rd:
May 4th:Jinbean
May 5th: jtink28
May 7th: Jo_2k, BellaRosa8302
May 8th: Sass827, padbrat
May 9th: aknqtpie, Moorebetter
May 10th: bump_mad
May 11th: IluvRedskins, MrsM423, misspriss
May 12th: blueberry25
May 13th:
May 14th: Nicola27, shorty88
May 15th: PregoSauce
May 16th: Ruth2013
May 17th: JYT, Jary
May 18th: jamare, KrisSing
May 19th: nevernormal, rrspatch
May 20th: Curlyq111, cng1983, Olivialivie, babyface15, pixie23
May 21st:
May 22nd:
May 23rd: CS2012
May 24th: Jdub 1698, Magan85
May 25th: megs23, Sunshine15
May 26th: HisGrace
May 27th: stardust85
May 28th: CLH_X3
May 29th: Hope39
May 30th: happycloud
May 31st: stripeycat5

Everything has been updated :) Let me know if I somehow missed you!

Lovely to see that update Bella... look at us all!

Sass I am having exactly the same as you.... feel like a whale too... can't stop eating, spotty and normally I have clear skin, bunged up nose, HUGE sore boobies... but I am so happy!

We officially have fetus's now - which apparently means little one... awww! And apparently our babies can now pee! Hahha

I'm going for the heart beat tomorrow and I'm just so nervous there won't be one. My sickness pretty much stopped at 7 weeks (as long as I keep in eating, of course). I'm just so scared they will say I had a missed miscarriage or something bad. I'll be so much happier and comforted after tomorrow. Please send some good vibes my way!

Oooo Sass you will be fine chick. I have barely had a spec of MS... and that was only because I hadn't eaten in the last 5 mins lol.

I will def send some heart beaty fluttery vibes to the USA just for you x

Hello everyone! I thought it would be fun to start a thread for those of us who are first timers to being pregnant & due around the same time!

What are your due dates? When is your first appointment/scan? What symptoms are you having?

I'm due May 12th, my first scan & appointment is October 2nd (8 weeks, 2 days), and my symptoms are consistently sore bbs, cramping, SO TIRED, sciatica, bloat, gas :blush:, heartburn, and nausea.

Our Due Dates!

May 2nd:
May 3rd:
May 13th:
May 21st:
May 22nd:

Hi! Mine is on may 24th! :flower:

Sass... My appointment is today, and I am nervous as well... This is my first time getting to hear it.

Our Due Dates!

May 2nd:
May 3rd:
May 13th:
May 21st:
May 22nd:

You missed me too :) I am May 13

Our Due Dates!

May 2nd:
May 3rd:
May 13th:
May 21st:
May 22nd:

I think I am missing! :winkwink:
I am due May 16th :happydance:

10w1d saw baby moving on US. It was great! Love my baby already.

Finally on my way back home after week away at work conference. Ms got really bad and had to have a prescription called in by my doc to get through. Much better now though, as long as i take it before i try ro get moving. US on Tuesday at 3:30 and im so excited! Cant wait to see it for the first time!

I will know my EDD on Monday, my u/s appoitment was moved. Excited to see my little bitty baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->