Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Got our first scan date! Oct 22! So excited. Any updates from aknqtpie?

Had my first scan today and there was a
heartbeat!! I'm measuring 6w 5d, in complete shock as I feel like I did with the other 4 pregnancies, not pregnant!

got my scan date through goin on 29th oct woop very exited :) x

there are quite a few first time mummies in may isnt there :) x

Pad brat- were 25%! omg! Can you believe it?! A quarter of the way there! How are you feeling? What's new?

Went for my first scan yesterday and everything was great. Got to see and hear the heartbeat. So exciting.

Please change my due date to May 30th. My new obgyn said this this is my due date.

Yay for a scan date Sass! Wahooo

Congrats on all the lovely scan results Hope and Jdub!

All is good here... just waiting on the scan tomorrow... duh duh duh dah...

Bad news from me unfortunately. I went for my 9 week scan and there was no longer a heartbeat. It appears to have happened within the last week, but I did not have any bleeding or other indications that it happened in that timeframe.

I will have a D&C in a few days.

I wish you all the best first time mommies!

Bad news from me unfortunately. I went for my 9 week scan and there was no longer a heartbeat. It appears to have happened within the last week, but I did not have any bleeding or other indications that it happened in that timeframe.

I will have a D&C in a few days.

I wish you all the best first time mommies!

I am so sorry to hear that! Hugs to you :hugs: I know how you must feel. When I had my mmc in June I was devastated but after the d&c was over I felt better emotionally within a week or so. I waited one cycle then ttc.

So sorry pregosauce! Sending up lots of prayers for you and your family.

I'm so sorry PregoSauce :hugs: I think after LTTTC a loss like this is even more of a blow :hugs:

So sorry Prego... what awful news. I know how you are feeling... this has happened to us in the same way and it is devastating.

Be very kind to yourself x

Heyy all! Can u add me please :) May 20th! Going for 2nd appointment n hopefully scan on Oct 22nd. Si very nervous :/ hope everythings going well for my lil baby.

Im sorry for your loss preggosauce :( hugsx

Heyy all! Can u add me please :) May 20th! Going for 2nd appointment n hopefully scan on Oct 22nd. Si very nervous :/ hope everythings going well for my lil baby.

Im sorry for your loss preggosauce :( hugsx

All set :) Congrats, Jenny!

Anyone got a doppler monitor? Did you rent or buy? I can't decide if its worth it, but I think is love to heart the heart beat all the time. Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->