Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hi everyone!

This is my first baby and I am due May 1st 2013, so that makes me 6 weeks and 5 days! I have known since I was around 3 1/2 weeks as my symptoms came pretty quickly, I'm very tired, moods have been up and down, extremely sore breasts (that just get more intense every week!), I'm hungry ALOT and sickness feelings have started this week. I found out on a Saturday night and went to the doctors first thing the following Monday and they confirmed my pregnancy and referred me to the midwife. I'm waiting to hear from her and she will apparently come out to visit me between 8-10 weeks and also book me in for my first scan at 12 weeks.. I can't wait! I've also had my bloods checked as I suffer from Hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid) and have had my dosage upped from 150mg to 175mg just to make sure. I will be under a consultant throughout my pregnancy for this so I'm pleased about that as I do worry!

I'm so incredibly happy though, I still can't believe I'm pregnant! It's lovely to see other mums to be all due around a similar time and be able to chat about it all.

Meanttobemama xx

Hi all and congratulations!!

I am due 1 May 2013 and couldnt be more excited/scared!! I have had losses so I have had 2 early scans. Yesterdays showed a wee heartbeat! It was amazing. My next scan is 19 Sept so cant wait for that.

My only symptom has been sore BB's. Sometimes a bit tired. No sickness, but it might be early for that.

Today I am 6+2 from my scan but 6+ 5 from my LMP. I ovulate late so thats where the difference is.

Wooooohooooo!!! I'm due on 1st May 2013 too! So cool to hear that your baby has a heartbeat, means mine probably will too! We have an early scan booked for 26/09 when I will be just under 9 weeks as we wanted to see as much as possible :)

I'm just recovering from a very nasty bug going around work so at the moment that is hiding my symptoms but so far they have been: a little nausea, sensitive nipples, bloating (I can't do up my jeans!) and some cramping although that's easing now.

Sometimes I'm really excited and then other times I'm really scared!

Congratulations everyone!! Xxx

I'm due May 1st too! It's so exciting to see others ladies with the same due date, best of luck :happydance:

meanttobemama xxx

Hi everyone! I'm 4+1 today, due May 19th :cloud9:

No consistent symptoms as of yet, the TWW was a little off but if I hadn't been paying attention I never would've noticed! No appointment set either, but I may go in for bloodwork today. Have to call the doctor's office when they open in 30 minutes.

click on mine - that will take you to the website. then find the section called "create your own ticker". once you've made yours you need to copy the link (it will be the 2nd link cos the 1st one isn't compatable with BnB) and paste it in to your signature on user CP

xx

Thank you so much! Hope you don't mind mine is pretty much the same as yours!

of course i don't mind! xx

I went on my own for my first scan... boo hoo... but TBH wasn't a lot to see. Hopefully Hubby can come to the 7 week one, that is when you see the HB and baby looks like a blob! LOL

I don't have MS. Mine usually kicks in about 6-7 weeks, esp when hungry.

Though I have been craving chocolate and doughnuts the last few days.. this is not good for the waist! Am hoping this one last longs enough that my waist expands naturally anyway! LOL

Hi Ladies!!
Found out yesturday that I am pregnant with our first baby! I am 4 weeks and 3 days! Just worked out the due date..apparently its the 17th may! 10 days before my own birthday :happydance:
Already booked midwifes appointment for the 4th october.
Really excited. Feeling alittle spaced out. Dont think it has sank in yet!!
Symptoms- sore nipples and tender boobs. Slightly moody..so my b/f says.. :blush:

Hello Sara I'm due 17th may too! And I've had sore nipples too. Sometimes boobs are sore but not overly. Had some tiredness but that's pretty much it! Doesn't feel like theres anything there lol.

Have taken a few tests to convince myself!

How fun is this thread! I'm expecting our first -- although it's VERY early. I'm only 11 DPO but have two solid +hpt yesterday and today. If this little nugget sticks, I'll be due May 23 I believe. Can't wait to spend the time with you ladies!!

<3 yay im due may 4th, 2013 horrible morning sickness BTW :( Cant eat much and all I do is stay in bed

When did m/s start for you?? I only really get it when I've got an empty stomach... wondering if I'm in for it in a week or two!

Mine started around 4 1/2 weeks and it seems to not be stopping anytime soon :( I cant eat and f i do my stomach hurts terrible and I puke. Good luck hopefully ull be one of those ppl that gets it for a little while

Anybody have backache? I've also had light cramps which I know is normal but don't know if i should be worried about the backache. It comes and goes so I don't need pain relief. Happens usually if I'm sitting down too long or standing too long. I am rubbish at watching my back and i know I should take better care of it being a nurse so it's probably related to that. I've just noticed it more since being pregnant.

Could it just be that my body is changing for the baby?

Just got my BFP last night :) First baby, Due Date May 23rd, 2013!!!!

Hey ladies, I am due May 20th so I am 4 weeks 1 day today. So far I have had cramps, tiredness and alwaysssssssssss hungry!

Hello Sara I'm due 17th may too! And I've had sore nipples too. Sometimes boobs are sore but not overly. Had some tiredness but that's pretty much it! Doesn't feel like theres anything there lol.

I totally agree with the 'doesnt feel like theres anything there'..!
How exciting being the same due date ;)

Anybody have backache? I've also had light cramps which I know is normal but don't know if i should be worried about the backache. It comes and goes so I don't need pain relief. Happens usually if I'm sitting down too long or standing too long. I am rubbish at watching my back and i know I should take better care of it being a nurse so it's probably related to that. I've just noticed it more since being pregnant.

My back has been hurting too, and my mom (An OB Nurse) says it IS your uterus and body changing down there :)

I am in my 6 th week..due on may12 th..I am not having any pregnancy symptoms except for some sore breasts and gas..little concerned as this is my first one...first appointment on October 8th

My back has been hurting too, and my mom (An OB Nurse) says it IS your uterus and body changing down there :)

My back has been hurting too - but I had a herniated disc about 5 years ago now that acts up every so often - I think the pregnancy is exacerbating it as I've had sciatic nerve pain as well (actually was my first "different" symptom that clued me in to maybe I'm pg!) FX'd that my back keeps itself mostly in check for this pregnancy!!! Can't imagine the pain I went through back then with a baby belly on top of it...

I'm in my 5th week, due May 8 and I felt sick for the first time today. I know it's frustrating to hear, but it's different for everyone. Simple as that. My gf is preggers and only got sick in her 2nd trimester for a half hour each day.
I've had lots of cramps and weird pains down there, back pain, gas, fatigue, etc. I think the only time you need to be nervous is if all the pain is coming from the same side all the time. Or if you're bleeding. And even bleeding can be ok sometimes, so it's easy to get freaked out, but best if you don't.
Just keeping in good contact with your doctors office and don't ever be afraid to call. They are there to help!
H & h 9 months gals!

Thanks guys I was getting worried about the back pain. I am still getting cramps every now and then at different spots in my uterus but suppose that's my body adjusting for baby!

I'm trying not to worry but when its so early and because we've not seen our little sprout on a u/s yet it's hard to stay relaxed. It's a really lovely sunny day today and OH has suggested a picnic (we're both on annual leave from work) so that'll be nice to help relax us.

Lol the other day we went to a cheese festival with some friends and I had to pretend I didn't like the unpasturised cheeses! They looked so yummy and I couldn't have any!

Changing the subject again; has anyone's nipples changed yet? And when did they change? Mine look a bit more veiney but they've always been quite veiney anyway but they haven't darkened yet

I totally agree with the 'doesnt feel like theres anything there'..!
How exciting being the same due date ;)

It is exciting! Quite a few 17th may babies now :) although knowing my luck, baby will want to hang on in there for as long as possible hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->