Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Anyone else getting horrible headaches?? I have had a headache since yesterday morning!! I have tried tylenol and caffeine neither of which have worked. Any suggestions?

Yea I have been having them too... apparently they are caused by changes in hormones... isn't everything?? LOL

Had an unofficial scan today and baby looks good... HB fine and Consultant happy. Must wait until proper scan on 17th Dec to know gender apparently... boo hoo.. and no piccies this time... but at least baby is doing well!

Sass next!!

Finally made it to the second tri!
Had a couple good days, but still battling all day MS. More than anything though, I've been having headaches and cramps (ligament pains?).

I think you're supposed to drink 8-10 8oz glasses of water each day. I know its a pain to have to pee so much, but it will be worth it if it helps you toss your head ache.
I'm so sorry to hear you still have ms pixie. I have heard it's worse and longer when you're carrying two. I've had lots of cramps too. I think they are the ligament pains and your muscles ripping open and your uterus thickening, etc. All sounds lovely, right? :nope:

Hello everyone, can I join the group?

I am 14 weeks pregnant, made it to the second trimester... not too many symptoms other than ligament pains (specially when I sneeze) hunger is subsiding (thank God) and feeling ok, but the tiredness does not go away. I am exhausted all day.....yawning at work, can't concentrate (all I want is a bed!), but overall I think I am doing great since no nasty symptoms for me :)

Happy and Healthy preganancies to you all

Ligament pains are not like cramps for me, they are short lived sharp pains. I got ligament pain once when standing up too fast, and once when sneezing today. I think I will start having them more unfortunately. Midwife said to try and use my legs to stand and stuff instead of abs, and to hold abdomen when sneezing.

Yeah, I got bad headaches for a week at week 13, apparently the increase in blood flow does that. But now they're gone, so hopefully they'll get better for you too!

I find out the sex in a week from tomorrow at 15 weeks! We're going to a private place that does 3d/4d scanning. For $80 they tell you gender, give you a DVD of the scan, and give you lots of color and b/w photos. I thought that was a pretty good deal, plus I can find out 5 weeks earlier, lol, and I'm impatient.

I am 14 weeks pregnant, made it to the second trimester... not too many symptoms other than ligament pains (specially when I sneeze) hunger is subsiding (thank God) and feeling ok, but the tiredness does not go away. I am exhausted all day.....yawning at work, can't concentrate (all I want is a bed!), but overall I think I am doing great since no nasty symptoms for me :)

Welcome Fusaritos :) What is your due date?? I'll add you to the front page!

Welcome Fusaritos :) What is your due date?? I'll add you to the front page!

Thank you so mich Bella Rosa. My due date is May 20 :)

Curly- loving how your impatient like me. My scan is tomorrow (16 weeks). I'm so scared baby won't cooperate. DH keeps saying he doesn't think were going to find out. I'm a bit paralyzed with anxiety, so instead of "keeping busy" I'm sitting tight like a deer in headlights. 26 more hours. Ahhh!

Met with an actual doctor today, I'm not even really sure what the appt was for, but I forgot my pregnancy file (which I'm supposed to bring to every appt), I was too busy trying to remember to bring a urine sample with me. The doctor wasn't happy that I forgot my file and would not stop reminding me how important it is to bring it, though he never even introduced himself to me. Then I was supposed to schedule my 20wk scan, but when I got to the counter she just took my paper and said, oh, that's around Christmas so I'll have to get back to you. I'm hoping they'll get back to me soon because they're horrible about mailing me a notice about my appts less than a week prior and it's hard for DH to take off work, and we have lots of traveling coming up in Jan.
I'm so bummed about the whole morning and kicking myself for forgetting the stupid file.

Hope it works out for you pixie! Call if you don't get your letter soon!

I hope they send you a letter soon Pixie! Surely they already know when they won't be available for the holidays?

Sass happy 16 weeks chick! Welcome to avocado!!! I know your scan went swimmingly... won't reveal your news though!

Welcome Fus!

Yea.. Pixie they do get steamed up over the file lol. My 20 wk scan is now booked for the 17th Dec! Wahooo!

Curly am slightly jealous of your private scan.. sounds a great deal!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->