Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hey ladies,

I had my appointment yesterday and have an u/s date for Dec. 17th at 4pm EST! I'm so ready for the next 20 days to go by!!! We got to hear the heartbeat again yesterday and it was 150 bpm!

Sass - I like Dylan Rose the best but that's just me!

We are still having a terrible time picking a name! I really want one picked out before our scan date so I can say "oh, ________ will be here in May!" Is that silly? We're down to Blake, Logan, Lucas, and Wyatt if it's a boy. I really like Mattison Nora for a girl (Nora is a definite) but DH's not sold on the spelling of Mattison. He's afraid it will be too hard for her to explain. What do you all think?

I love your boy names! Mattison is different, but I'm a big fan of different. I have an unusually spelled name too and I find it just makes people want to talk about it, which I think is really fun.
I like Dylan rose too! Let's see if I can get DH on board.

We had our 4d ultrasound today at exactly 15 weeks. And....it's a boy!! SO glad to be able to say HE instead of IT. It was pretty awesome seeing him move all around, and seeing his face and tiny fingers. Here's just a few pics, we got tons and a DVD of the whole thing!

Attachments

• 15WksBOY!.jpg
    15WksBOY!.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 9
  • 15WksBOY!2.jpg
    15WksBOY!2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 8
Congrats curly! Finally figured out how to post my us link https://youtu.be/nIGVsfu1CqI

Oooo wow Curly! Amazing piccies! Congratulations on Team Blue sweety!

ILuv that the same day I have my scan too!! This is my big one at 20 wks to check all is well... so no doubt I will be a quivering wreck! I love you boy names... Lucas and Blake are my favs! Great choices!

We are still not much further on on terms of names... am really struggling. So far my fav is Scarlett Freia Hope (Frances and Patricia my 2 Nans - hence the spelling of Freia).... and Harrison for a boy... Hubby isn't being very keen on any names I come up with. Also like Serena... *sigh I can see this baby being born and still not having a name!

Congrats on team blue curly! What wonderful pics!

I love your names PB! What's a name that interests DH?

Congrats Curly!

PadBrat, I dread having to have a serious name discussion with my DH! In the past we've barely agreed on any names at all.

The name thing is hard for sure. We've had our girl first name picked forever (it's Taylor, which is my husband's middle name, and a family name, but I like it better for a girl- don't tell his mom!):winkwink: But we're struggling with middle names. My SIL was talking about Kennedy before she had her son, and we both really like that, but she flipped when I mentioned it. She said it's her name! She might not even have more children! And she may never have a girl! Then said said "I can't believe you'd waste Kennedy on a middle name anyway!" whatever. so we're back to square 1. lol

So I got to hear my sweet babys humming bird like heartbeat today, 145 per minute. I also found out that when I had a ultrasound around 6 weeks at the hospital for worried reasons, that they found out I seem to have a bicornuate uterus. But for some stupid reason they failed to mention that at the hospital. My midwife was even surprised that they withheld that information. So hopefully its not majorly heart shaped, but that would explain why I have much more intense stretching pains. But so far my little one is wiggling around nicely :)

The name thing is hard for sure. We've had our girl first name picked forever (it's Taylor, which is my husband's middle name, and a family name, but I like it better for a girl- don't tell his mom!):winkwink: But we're struggling with middle names. My SIL was talking about Kennedy before she had her son, and we both really like that, but she flipped when I mentioned it. She said it's her name! She might not even have more children! And she may never have a girl! Then said said "I can't believe you'd waste Kennedy on a middle name anyway!" whatever. so we're back to square 1. lol

Kennedy will be our middle name if we have a girl! Its not a waste of a middle name! For me it is a middle name in honour of my father Ken who passed. If we have a boy his middle name will of courses be Kenneth. My brother used Kendra as a middle name for his girl. Its nice that theres so many names taht we can use :)

Love the names ladies! Lucas is high on my boy name list as well but we are decided on Jacob Michael for a boy. As for a girl we like Madelyn but we aren't sure if Madelyn Grace or Madelyn Beth. Opinions??

As for movement - ive finally felt baby!!! 3 good kicks last night in a row- was the best birthday present ever! :happydance:

I like Madelyn Grace! I love your boy name too! Yay for baby kicks and happy birthday!

I really like Robert Patrick. My OH and Dad's first names are Robert, but we would call him Patrick :)

Names are such a contentious issue aren't they! LOL

Sass... I have no idea what names Hubby likes... he hasn't said any .. his only input is.. make it easy to spell!! Mwahhaa idiot!!

I like Madelyn Grace too... always reminds me of that epitomy of elegance Grace Kelly!

Bella.. yay for kicks.. I felt this one at 17 wks too! Happy Birthday!

Nat I have a heart shaped womb too... unless it is very severe I don't think it is anything to worry about x

Aww Patrick.. a nice name too Robinson

She called today and confirmed that it was mild and shouldn't be a problem. I don't think the little one is having to select only one side at all, since earlier today the humming bird was right in the center before I took a nap, then right to the right side for nap time :)

I'm liking the sound of Madelyn Grace as well!
PB- boys! Grr! No better than they were in grade school sometimes!
Sometimes I think I feel flutters, but I'm not usually 100%. I want definitive movement! I'm sure once I have it, I'll be griping, but for now, I just really want it.

It's interesting, once I felt the first definite kick I was able to tell what was a flutter vs gas. It will probably happen very soon Sass.
I don't think the kicks will be a disturbance until my whole belly is morphing when they move!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->