Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Here here Sass... tell me about it... pah men!!!

Are you feeling flutters chick? Some don't feel anything until 20 odd weeks... I am also looking forward to Hubby feeling the kicks too x

I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow and not feeling so far.

Midwife says around 20 weeks should be expected since this is my first.

Hello ladies! More news from me - DH was able to feel baby kick last night!!! He had to kind of push his hand into my belly where I was feeling baby move, but he said he could feel it! So crazy!!! :happydance:

Told my mom - she was like "Are you sure you're not farther along than you think??" :haha:

Oooo how exciting Bella... My Hubby is desperate to feel baby move!

AFM we had our Christmas Ball... at Hubby's mess. All very formal. Managed to get into one of my old ball gowns from when we were in Germany and I was much bigger. Even tried it on the morning of the ball and all was good. So merrily got ready and 5 mins before we left put the dress on and got Hubby to zip it up.....he proceeded to rip the bloody zip from the dress!!! And our friends arrived at that moment!! I was furious! So instead I have a long black evening gown that is in a stretchy material ... not what I would normally wear for a formal ball, but what could I do? So I begrudgingly wore that..... of course everyone could see I was pregnant ... it was so obvious I had people asking me all night, but you know what? It was a relief to tell people and even Hubby told people who asked too. What was even nicer was the compliments I got, I was so surprised! We had a great night and I had a little bit of a dance. At one point they had an opera singer sing and baby went nuts! Kicking and wriggling.... my Husband's Dad who has now passed away loved opera. Maybe she has inherited that from him? xx

Anyway I lasted to 3.30 am and was still up at 5am because that is when she likes to wake me!

Ooooo I am a sweet potato today!

Hi all,
Haven't been on in a while, been a rough week and not sure what to do from here. The night of the ultrasound, Tuesday, I got a high temp and chills, with some diarrhea. Then all day my temp kept spiking high (highest went to 102.7) and it would come down with tylenol. But my ob said go to er that night since it was so high, so I went and they basically just gave fluids and checked his hb, which was a little higher (167) but still strong. Went home Thurs morning, had off and on temps that day, diarrhea got really bad. Temps finally went down, but ever since, I can't eat anything. It instantly goes through my body. Apparently it's gastroenteritis. I'm staying relatively hydrated, but haven't digested any food since Tuesday. I'm getting worried, doesn't seem to be improving. :( My doc just keeps saying to stay hydrated,and I'm going to her for an us tomorrow to make sure little one is ok. I'm so frustrated!
Anyways, had to vent a little.

Oh congrats on club potato PB! And on letting the cat out of the bag. Must be such a relief!
So sorry your sick curly! Can you take Tylenol? Trying the brats diet?
Spent the weekend with DH dad and family. Was nice. Much activity in the tummy too. Felt like rubber band snaps sometimes? Weird... Also some good flutters too. I think she did a summersault tonight too. ;)

I hope you start feeling better soon curly!

Hey Sass! How are ya! Send me a PM chick!

Curly how miserable! I hope they can stabilise everything for you... at least you are staying hydrated.. can you use diaralite or something that has all of the vitamins and minerals in that need replacing? Check if they are safe to use in pregnancy but that could be something in the short term...

AFM.. well Hubby is away again...I decided to have another crack at the doppler thingy last night before he went and Hubby tried for the first 30 secs got bored and said shall we give up after all he could pick up was my HB and the placenta. So I had a go and there she was... just below my belly button... galloping along at 159 bpm! Awww was lovely to hear and Hubby just melted bless him xx

Midwife appt tomorrow. I've got to start compiling all my questions! Really excited to check back in with them even though I'm not getting a scan or anything.

Hi ladies - I just wanted to say that although I don't always have time to post/comment on everything you all have said, I really enjoy reading about all of you and how you are doing!

I'm so excited for all of us!!! :D

Bella I just saw in your signature that you are team yellow! My DH and I have decided to do the same =)

Midwife apt went well. I got all of my questions answered, I can't believe what a relief it is to not have them stewing in my head all day. I got to hear the two heartbeats, but it took a while because they kept kicking the doppler :cloud9:

Pixie- Yay for a great appointment and how funny that they kept kicking the doppler!

Bella - I'm like you. I read every post but usually am just scanning it and don't have time to post back!

I think it's awesome that we are all almost half way!!! Happy Wednesday everyone!

Pixie, how cute they were kicking the doppler! I've still not felt any movement.

Yay Pixie!
Check out my ever expanding belly!

Attachments

• 14-18weeks.jpg
    14-18weeks.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 15

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member