Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

So yesterday I found out about a private clinic that does ultrasounds. Since I still don't have a date for my 20 wk scan I was worried that DH might be out of town for that scan and we really wanted to find out the genders together. Sooooo.... we had a scan today and found out that we're team blue X 2!

Neither of us were expecting two boys, but we could not be more happy. Now if only we can come up with some names!

Congrats pixie! Twin boys, what fun you're in for!

Tuesday I go for my lab test and pap ICK :/ I just want the next 5 weeks to speed by so I can see if my sweet angel is a boy or girl. My mother wasn't kidding, Closer you get to the 20 week mark the slower the weeks seem to go by.

P.s. Congrats on the sweet twin boys Pixie :)

I'm an onion! I can't believe how fast time is flying by! We're all in second tri now! How are you ladies feeling?

Wow massive congratulations Pixie! Twin boys!!

Yep here we all are in second tri thank heavens!

Yes I think he will be happy... I am just disappointed that I won't be able to tell him in the way I wanted to... and that means that I will have to tell my Mum at that time too... again, it won't be in the way I wanted to.

However, so long as my baby is healthy and normal... who cares!

So yesterday I found out about a private clinic that does ultrasounds. Since I still don't have a date for my 20 wk scan I was worried that DH might be out of town for that scan and we really wanted to find out the genders together. Sooooo.... we had a scan today and found out that we're team blue X 2!

Neither of us were expecting two boys, but we could not be more happy. Now if only we can come up with some names!

Pixie Congrats to you and hour hubby!

I'm feeling much better than I did in the first tri. Not as tired, and I swear my baby kicked my hand last night before I went to sleep.

I'm not as tired as 1st tri, but also not sleeping as well as I did in 1st tri. So I'm still tired, it's just a different kind of tired.

I think my baby must just be sitting low at this point. I'm not showing at all, and during the day I feel like I have to pee a lot, and half of those times there is barely any pee. But when I'm sleeping and wake up to go to the bathroom I barely feel like I have to go and there's usually a lot, so I guess baby gets moved off my bladder when I'm lying down.

My sleep has really changed too. It's so odd. DH is like, aren't you supposed to be more tired?! I am tired, I'm just not sleeping. :(

Here too! Exhausted but cant sleep & I wake up a lot. I think I'm having trouble with this side sleeping stuff. Prepregnancy I was a belly & back sleeper :/

My biggest sleeping problem is I haven't got my awesome pillow that my sister is getting me for Christmas. It defiantly makes a difference when you have something to put between your legs, wedge under your belly and curl up around. Also my hips have been driving me nut'so

I'm exactly the same Bella. And I do have an awesome pillow. Boo me!

I don't have a body pillow, but I purchased a small wedge pillow because my belly felt like it was pulling when I'd lay on my side, it has helped to relieve the discomfort.

Well... my baby wakes me up between 2-5am every single morning! LOL

If it isn't indigestion.. it is cramp... or bad dreams... that means that Hubby has to get up to so we all go downstairs to the dog and have a brew... think she likes us all together! LMAO

Natalie - ME TOO! My mom is getting me a Leachco Snoogle - I can't WAIT to get it!!! I was hoping she would give it to me for my birthday (which was Nov 27th) but I didn't get it... so Christmas it is!!! I'm dying to try it out - hope it helps!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->