Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Today is my V-day too!!! So exciting time is flying!!

Congrats on v day gals. Such a relief. Off on our baby moon tomorrow. Last vacation together til Dylan gets here. Not sure if our hotel has Internet though. If not, have a great week everyone!

Aww have a lovely babymoon Sass.... I am not jealous of my bump bud ... MUCH!

Pixie pleased to hear the babies were doing well!

Yay for V Days and wriggling babies!

Had my first of 2 showers on Saturday and it was awesome. When I brought it home to my husband, I think he was a little overwhelmed by pink! My friends and family were so generous, I feel so lucky.

Had my first of 2 showers on Saturday and it was awesome. When I brought it home to my husband, I think he was a little overwhelmed by pink! My friends and family were so generous, I feel so lucky.

Yay! That's awesome :happydance:

That's exciting! I can't wait for my baby shower!

Congrats to all the new V-Day celebrations! Let the double digit count downs begin....

How exciting Jdub! When is your next shower?

Happy double digits Bdown! I'll be joining you in about 4 days!

My next shower isn't till April. This one was really early because I had to travel 8 hours to it (my hometown) and I didn't think is want to do that later. My other one is April 6th. I'm hopeful I can have everything done and ready by the end of April, which is a month early, just in case something happens and she comes early.

Congrats on double digits ladies! Can't wait to see you there!

wow Jdub... lucky you with 2 showers...

Wish we had those!!

but not the rainy kind... we have plenty of them hahaha

Padrat-Why can't you have a shower ? I saw that you had mentioned that there is no going baby going home outfit tradition as well. Just curious :) I don't know much about the European culture

It is just something that isn't popular in the UK, though I think it is possibly beginning to be done over here... we don't tend to have the big shower/gift/party over here...

Is a shame really, I think it is a nice idea.

Well you could start the going home outfit and baby shower tradition! :)

I second that! You can be a trend setter PB!

:wohoo: 27 weeks = 3rd trimester!!! :wohoo:

Congrats!!! Me toooo!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm feeling SUPER pregnant today. Fingers were too swollen for wedding rings this morning (although it's down by now), grocery shopping made my feet and back and hip hurt, laundry is REALLY wearing me out! But tomorrow most the work will be done....

Hi, can you add me on the list too please :) Due 1st May with our little girl :happydance:

Beginning to feel like a whale, where everything i put on just makes me feel worse right now lol however, apart from feeling really exhausted easily, i generally feel ok.

Role on finishing work so i can really start getting all the finishing touches sorted.

Moving house soon so everything is still in boxes! I want my girl's nursery sorted so i can relax. Pregnancy and house moving- My dreams are mental at the moment lol :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->