Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hey ladies...

In the UK they start third tri as of 28 weeks... so I am now 3rd tri!!!!!!:happydance:

Wahoooooo... Never thought I would make it to this point!!

Chelli I have a photo of my baby boy that looks just like your one of your baby girl! The funny thing is his photo was taken on Halloween so he is wearing his trick or treat mask!:haha:

Attachments

• 2012-10-31 - 13w 3d.jpg
    2012-10-31 - 13w 3d.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 2
Only 3 more days for you Sass! 12 more weeks to go for us! Have you finished your nursery?

Well, these UK based boards say Second tri 14-26 weeks, Third tri 27+ weeks, so I count 27 as third tri!

Since you divide 40/3 = 13.3, One trimester will have an extra week. I threw it in the second tri, the boards technically throw it in the first since they count it up to 14.

Hi ladies!

I'm a bit late on this thread but wondering if it's okay to join you? I've got a big (90th percentile) boy due on May 16th.

Can't wait to be able to say I'm in the 3rd tri!

Hope everyone's doing okay. :hugs:

Welcome manuiti!
I cant believe were all in the third tri either. Feels like we were all just freaking for our first tri scans.
Our nursery isn't done yet. We got the crib, dresser, bassinet, and an area rug. We don't have the glider, changing pad, mattress, wall decals, etc. We have a shower in 3 weeks than anpther 2 weeks later, so I'm doing my best from buying anything else. I do have a freak amount of clothes. I am a little bit of a clothes horse, and I'm afraid while I can't shop for myself, I'm going crazy shopping for DD. Its a little bit of a problem. =)
By request of PB. here is most recent photo update. Your turn ladies! I want to see some bumps!

Attachments

• 14-26weeks.jpg
    14-26weeks.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 12
Our stroller just arrived, it's our first large baby item, we're ordering our cribs and rocker for delivery this weekend and we're also planning on purchasing the car seats this weekend when we order the other items!

I don't take a pic every week, so here's the most current pic I have from week 24:

https://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m530/pixieflute/100_1484_zpsabd0dd5f.jpg

Wow! You ladies look wonderful! I will try to upload when I get home from work. I'm getting the wonderful pleasure this morning of going for my glucose test. Yay me!

ugh, not fun, I have mine next week and I am not looking forward to it.

So aggravated! When I set my test up for this morning they told that I did not have to fast at all and gave me no restrictions on what to eat. I get there this morning and they asked what I had for breakfast. I told them cocoa pepples and they immediately start fussing. I was essentially told that I will have to go back for the 3 hour test!

On the plus side Lucas cooperated very well! HB was 151 and we are measuring 28 weeks! I have only gained a total of 4 lbs this whole pregnancy! We are officially on a two week schedule! Eek! Things are really going to start moving fast now!

That is annoying Redskins! How can they expect you to know?? My doctor did tell me not to eat just a bunch of carbs/sugar for my glucose test (next week), so will probably have an omelette instead of cereal or pancakes or something. I'm glad all is looking good, and that I'm not the only one on the slow weight gain train! Had only gained 1 lb from pre-pregnancy as of my last appointment... but still have a week and a half left to go and have been eating like crap so I hope I haven't started gaining too much too quickly!

DH took my 26 week bump picture yesterday, but I haven't put it on the computer yet. When I do I'll upload it here!

Pixie and Sass you are too cute!

I have to fast from 10 PM the night before, my appt will start at 9 and is a 2 hour test. I'm going to struggle with not eating for 12+ hours.

I've only put on 7lbs since I got back to my prepregnancy weight, sometimes I worry I'm not putting on enough but my midwife doesn't seem to think it's an issue. Glad to know I'm not the only one not really putting on weight this pregnancy, though there's still plenty of time for the potential to pack on some pounds.

I guess the difference with me is I was never really sick so I didn't lose any significant amount at all. Some appointments I've been a few lbs lower but different nurses have weighed me at each appointment; some are way more rushed and others take their time and are more precise, so I'm sure that has something to do with it!

After that not-so-good ultrasound though I was stress eating pretty much until the next one (so about a week) and it just wasn't good. So I'm hoping I haven't gained more than 4 lbs or so since my last appointment. That would put me at 1 lb/week which is normal at this point, I think!

Hey Manu!! Welcome my friend!

Sass you have a perfect neat little girl bump chick! I want you to do the same thing for me but with Leo's scan pics... will you... pleeaaaseee!! LOL

It seems there is a lot of debate on dates for the different trimesters doesn't there MissP.

Pixie nice bump pic chick!

Well we had our 28 wk scan today. Leo is measuring ahead on everything... head is measuring 31 wks, stomach 30 wks and thigh 29.5 wks... however, Consultant said he always measures ahead so he is not concerned.

I too had my glucose test. I was told to fast from midnight. Had my first bloods drawn 10.15... drank yukky drink and then next bloods done at 12.15... I was STARVING!!! Get my results tomorrow.... I hope I am not diabetic...

Thyroid is still toxic big time.. hence I feel crap.. back on my 8 tablets a day for that.

On to nicer things... Leo was all curled up, still breech, but has swapped sides so his head is now on my left and his feet are on the right of me. He was as camera shy as ever...this is the best piccy of him.

Attachments

• 28 wks.jpg
    28 wks.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
Jumps up and down!:dance: I'm FINALLY starting to round out!

Attachments

• Image211.jpg
    Image211.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 4
Omg Pixie & Sass - your bumps are so cute!

Redskins - that's so rubbish they didn't tell you want you needed to do for your test.

Pad - I had my 2 hour glucose tolerance test today as well. lol I fasted from midnight too, I think you're meant to fast between 8-12 hours, and I was soooo hungry I think the nurse was a bit surprised with the way I guzzled that drink. To me it tasted just like Fanta. Also had other blood & urine tests too. Should be getting my results tomorrow apart from one which will be in on Thursday. Fingers crossed all's ok. Hope your thyroid drugs start kicking in again soon and that you start feeling better. :hugs:

Happy to hear all of the good updates! I just hit 26 weeks, and am definitely feeling pregnant. The ligament pains in my groin are getting pretty painful, but the hardest thing is that i"ve gotten the pregnancy carpal tunnel. My hands go completely numb at night, and my wrists are super painful all of the time, making it hard to do everyday things. I'm trying the braces now, they help a little at night, but not a lot. Lots say it goes away after baby is born, so I'm hoping so, although still having 3 more months of it sounds tough...! But, I'm happy to be feeling him moving around lots these days. :)

Manu... I was quite surprised... I thought they were bringing me a wee sample to drink as that is just what it looked like! Tasted yuk!! Fingers crossed we both get good results!

Natalie cute bumpage!

Curly I have heard it does go when you have had baby. I am being referred to physio for my hips as they are really painful for me... like you say, every time he moves it makes all the pain worth it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->