Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Bdown, that's awful! Even a singleton pregnancy can have so much variance in size and shape of the bump. As long as YOU are happy with your bump, that's what matters! I have a friend who just found out she's having twins (didn't know until her 20 week scan!), and at the end of her first tri she was WAY bigger than I am even now. At that point everyone thought she was just having one baby, but it didn't matter! Her body was changing for her baby(ies), just like it was supposed to. Be proud that your body is nurturing your little ones and things are going well :hugs:

Next time one of them calls you tubby or fatty, ask them what their excuse is :haha:.

That is totally unacceptable bdown. You need a good come back for sure.
But I will say, people ask me all the time if I'm having twins because of how big I am, and damn if I wouldn't love to say "yes, yes it is twins. Now piss off!"

Thanks ladies - I've been playing those lines in my head all day and keep getting more and more upset, but your positive responses made tears (good ones) come to my eyes.

I am proud of my bump, and my babies. I have been waiting way too long to be ashamed, embarassed or make excuses. These are my girls - and even if i do gain 'extra' weigh - if my girls are healthy then thats what matters.

At least when I go on a diet (labour) it'll come off much much easier than any of them. I bet I lose at least 30 pounds in the first day - it'd take those jerks months to do the same.

Sass! Are egg plants huge? I have no idea.. he feels huge now! He is even measuring ahead in fundal height (I got measured today by MW)! I got a big boy!!!

BD that is completely unacceptable. In fact if you were in the UK it would be unlawful and if you put in a complaint they would be facing bullying and harassment allegations. I would suggest that you inform them that their comments are hurtful and offensive to you. If they persist inform you Line Manager that this in not acceptable and ask them what action they will take to stop this immediately! See how the punks like a formal complaint against them! Lets see them shoot their gobs off then!

Well got my monthly check up today. My measurements are perfect and so are the babies. I've only gained 14lbs since I've been pregnant and I shouldn't gain much more! :) Today has been a good day. I've been so busy feeling fat and everyone made me feel better :)

V-day - yay!!! What a wonderful feeling, I woke up this morning with a huge grin (after the first restful sleep in weeks).

I have a feeling it's going to be a wonderful day!!

BDown, I think you should say "well at least I have an excuse for the bump on my belly!" Jerks, lol. They're just jealous. :)

BD-My mother was 37 when she had me, much older than she was when she had my brother and sister. She by far did not have a 19 year old body, and she is shorter than I am and weighed even more than I do or did before being pregnant. But everyday to make herself feel better she tells me how I'm "sooo much bigger" Than she ever was with any of her babies and going on about how I'm going to be huge and so is my baby. Those women have no right to judge you because of your baby bump and you should shrug it off even if its hard because at the end of the day you have a gift and they just have a chip on their shoulder. :)

I want to thank all you ladies for your understanding and kind words. I try to do as suggested and shrug it off - sometimes (and maybe its the pregnancy horomones talking) it is really hard to do, but i still try.

My boss stopped me yesterday and asked me why I looked upset. Without telling him names I told him what was happening. He got so upset (almost as upset as I am) and asked me to tell him who was causing the problems bc he wanted to stop it - called it harassment and said there is no reason to suffer because I was pregnant and people were being rude. My boss is amazing, that made me so happy. Then, he turned around and told me to take Friday off as a 'reward' for putting up with mean people!! Yau

So I'm pretty sure that my face has never been this broken out in my life. Even DH commented on it today, wasn't that nice of him! I hope this whole thing is worth it!:winkwink: jk.

Jdub- I went threw a month or two of really bad, junior high style pimples. Eventually it stopped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->