Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

We play poking wars too. DH asked how I know I'm not upsetting her and I told him, it's because she oes crazy if I stop before she's ready!

how fun! I'll have to try that this weekend. I'm a couple of weeks behind most of you guys, so I always get an idea of what is coming for us in the next few weeks from you! It's fun!

I go for my three hour on Monday...dreading being stuck 4 times!

Oh well, yay for 28 weeks!

It will be ok red. Just bring a book or mags or something to do. It's killing the time that's the worst.

I agree with sass red.. Take books!

Looks like Leo will be an April baby as they are talking of inducing me at 38wks due to the gd.... Which means he could be here in less than 9 wks! Eek!

Wow PadBrat! Do you feel like you're mostly ready for his arrival?

Natalie, mine is on Thursday. I'm glad I'm on this thread ladies as I would probably totally space out and not think to bring a book or anything!!

I'm finally third tri! I'll be meeting these boys before I know it. I can't believe that they should be here within 10 weeks.

I hope you're feeling ready PB. I know I'm feeling a bit pinched for time since my LOs should be here in April.

Ahhhh! PB! That's surreal. But makes me jealous too. I wish I knew just when d would be here. I used to feel like she would be early. Now I feel like she's going to be late. I hate not knowing! Ahh! So crazy to think it's so soon

wow Pad! Less than 9 weeks - that makes it all sound very soon for all of us now.
:hugs:

I am hoping this baby comes early... not quite in April, but definitely early May (around 38 weeks). But I'm hoping that happens naturally! But I guess really I'm just hoping that the baby is READY to come by then, and does, because the timing of it would work out way better with a lot of other things than baby coming late. Otherwise, I don't really mind baby staying in as long as he/she needs to to be healthy!

Earlier would definitely be more convenient time wise. But of course, whatever she needs to be healthy. I think it's more of that I'm terrible with not knowing things. Like, I can't do surprises. And I always need to make plans. I like having everything planned out. And this is one thing that is totally out of my hands and it's such a bizarre feeling.

Do I feel ready?... Hell no! Scared to heck! Still loads to do..... Gulp! At the scan last mon he weighed 3.6lbs..... He is only supposed to be 2.5 at 28 wks!

Well I called the hospital like they asked me too, and they couldn't schedule me till 8 a.m. Wednesday morning. Ugh this is going to be horrible because 8 is when I wake up in the morning and eat breakfast and instead of having something nutritious I'm going to be drinking a sugar drink...I am going to be feeling like crap and they are going to tell me that my results are bad, which NO DUH!! What do they expect, I don't wake up every morning and have a huge stack of pancakes with a gallon of syrup on it. Couldn't even do that when I'm not pregnant let alone now. >__< stupid stupid test, I dread you so much.

Remember you need to 'only' fast between 8-12 hours not more so have a good snack around 11pm the night before to help you through it. And take a snack with you so that as soon as they take that last blood sample, you have something with you to eat. Hope Wednesday goes as well as it can for you hun.

Thanks Manuiti! Maybe I'll sneak a Chicken tender around 11 p.m. the night before. :)

My 3 hour test came back today and I do have gestational diabetes. I'm so devastated. I'm getting ready to go pick up a prescription for my glucose test kit and will be meeting with a dietician hopefully in the next day or two. Prayers would be greatly welcome! I have IBS and a lot of foods don't agree with me, so I'm really worried what this diet will consist of.

Sorry to hear this Red. Hope your appt goes well and you get a good dietician who can work with you on this.
:hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry red. I heard it's best to get up and move after eating. Even just a quick trip up and down the stairs can help get your numbers back on track. Hope this helps!

Sorry red :( I feel like I've heard of so many people on this forum with GD! I'm really surprised! I thought only 4% of pregnant women get it?? I'm feeling like its around 50% with the threads I participate in! :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->