Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

D: anyone else? Baby has been making me feel like I'm going to pee myself and I know I'm not going to because its sometimes right after I went pee, but really its like his head is pushing down, not tons of pressure, but a tingly feeling like when you almost involuntarily pee yourself? I've been getting that all day, and off and on through out the past few days. Surely I'm not dilating am I?

I feel the same way from time to time, my bladder can even be completely empty and I'll still feel like I have to go.

Yes! I can be leaving the bathroom and feel like I have to pee SO bad, and I know I just peed all two tablespoons of pee...

I think baby must have moved further down or something. The urge to pee has gotten different and I have been peeing when there is barely any pee in there - with the feeling that I HAVE to go. I was up like 6 times last night! It wouldn't be so annoying if I didn't have to take off my carpal tunnel wrist splint every time I pee. Fun fun!

This must be a common theme.. I have been having exactly the same thing... this overwhelming urge to wee and then nothing.... the feeling comes and goes. I was also wondering if this is due to baby's position, or does it mean they are moving down?... interesting that we are all having this, so surely our babies are all not in the same positions.... or are they in that they are all heading down?

I should find out tomorrow at my ultrasound just how far twin 1 has dropped, or if it's really just their weight on my bladder.

My Lo has been head down alot lately, till this morning and he decided to pull a breech position. I hope this isn't his new favorite thing :mad:

I was head down on Friday and have been peeing like a crazy horse today. Doc sad she prob wont drop til about 36 weeks though. Really looking forward to being able to breathe again!

Hey ladies! I'm right there with you all on peeing all the time!

I've been struggling with my GD. I tried managing it with diet alone but hat didn't work. I went on 2.5 mg of Glyburide for a week and that didn't work and I've been on 5 mg for two weeks now and it has brought it down quiet a bit. I still have a meal or two that I have high numbers. I go back to the dr tomorrow to see if he is going to put me on insulin...praying that isn't the case! They are really getting to me there since I've been to the dr once a week since mid of feb. oh we'll only 7 more weeks to go!

Sorry to hear that Redskins. I hope they can find a solution other than insulin.

Thanks girls! It's kinda of crazy to think how close we all are to meeting our little ones! Is any one else getting nervous about labor and delivery? I know I am!

I was but we just had our l n d class this weekend and now I'm feeling much better! Are you oing to take a class?

We are but because of budget costs with our hospital they are only offering them like three times a year now. It is a 4 week class and ours does not start until April 3rd! I'm worried about going early! Luckily the last class is a parenting class that goes over new born care! I told DH that if I'm in labor during that clas, seeing as I will be 38.5 weeks pregnant, that he has to go! I can change diapers and all that stuff it DH has never been around babies and I want one of us to know how to properly clean his circumcision! Oh well, I guess we can learn these things on our own too plus our parents have both raised boys but still I'm nervous!

I hope you can avoid insulin Redskins!

I'm not really nervous about labor & delivery, at least not on my end of things. But I've had to really educate myself about what I want as far as how I want my birth experience to be approached (obviously I cannot dictate the process in the end!). At our childbirth prep class the nurse basically told us that in this area, doctors pretty much tend to be old school and they all do things the same way, the way it's "always been done" etc. They pretty much only want you in bed for the delivery itself, but the nurse basically told us that they hook you up to so much stuff while in labor that you don't have any mobility anyway. I just looked at DH and told him that they just haven't had me as a patient before.

I have no option but a hospital birth, so a huge part of my plan will be laboring at home until the last minute, but I'm definitely going to break the mold once in the hospital! Thankfully I've already turned in my birth plan to my doctor & he's okay with it, even if it is out of the norm for him.

Hey ladies! Just got back from the doctors office and I'm thrilled to say no insulin! :wohoo:

I do have to start going to the doctors twice a week now. I will go every Monday for a non stress test and an amniotic fluid measure via ultrasound! I get to see little Lucas every week from here on out! :cloud9: I will also go every Thursday for a non stress test. My mom, who is a RN, said that this is wonderful care! I feel so reassured that in a week I get to see my little boy!

Thanks for all the kind words and for those of you who sent up prayers! It was and is greatly appreciated! :thumbup:

Congrats red! Maybe you can check the classes at other local hospitals? Our class was though a different hospital than where we will deliver.

We live in a very rural area our closest hospital other than the one we will be delivering at is 45 min from our house. The other good thing about the classes that our hospital offers is that they are free. Every where else charges! I think I will feel better knowing that I get to see Lucas every week!

That is lucky! All of our classes are either $50 or $100 and it stinks to have to pay all that.
And youre so lucky to get all those scans!

My 32 week scan and appt went wonderfully. The boys are weighing in at an estimated 4lbs each! I'm super excited about this as I was hoping they would be at least 4lbs at birth. I have been super itchy so they did blood tests to check if my bile levels are okay (if they're not it would indicate poor liver function). Of course I want the test to come back negative, but it would be nice to know what's causing all of this itching.
Twin one is getting lower, but he wasn't so low that they're concerned about labor happening really soon. Labor can happen at any point for me from here on out and it wouldn't be uncommon, but my MW said that they're growing so well they might just be content in staying for a while.

So glad about no insulin! A small victory!

I get itchy skin from stretching. Is it that kind of itch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->