Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

1 hour left on 24 hour urine check. I think they will get results fast, they get blood results in 30-45 minutes, so I hope to know soon.

Also, baby would not let us see the bits. We were going to go ahead and find out the gender since we were getting an ultrasound anyway and so many things had changed and made us worry that we thought it would be nice to know...but baby wants it to be a surprise I guess they wouldn't open their legs enough! She said if she had to guess though, she would guess....boy :D (I have been "feeling" boy from day 1....) So we are leaning boy but not buying blue yet!

misspriss - I hope things are going well and they can safely keep LO in for a few more weeks. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I had menstrual like back cramps consistently and BH on and off from about 6 this morning and Tylenol/paracetamol didn't help so I called the ward and they had me go in for assessment. I spent some time hooked up to the fetal monitors. The boys are doing great, they think I have an infection. I've been started on antibiotics, they said the results will take 3 days to come back from the lab and they didn't want me to have to wait that long if I do have an infection because they're concerned about preterm labor from the infection so they'll let me know if the results come back negative because in that case I could stop the meds. I've been referred to a physiotherapy for my back pain/pelvic pain. I'm feeling okay just super exhausted now. DH and I treated it like go time and got all the bags in the car and all, as nice as it will be to meet the boys I definitely want them to have a bit more time.

They think the itching is obstetric cholestasis. Bile gets into your blood due to poor liver function. The test came back negative, but it can take a while to build up in your blood enough to show positive even if you have the itching so I have to go in next week to be tested again.

Let us know about your results misspriss!

Pixie, I really hope you don't have OC, but I'm glad they are continuing to monitor you for it.

Crazy things happening with all the girls on this thread recently! Ya'll have me wondering what's in store for me!

No results yet but a nurse from L&D came and said she would be my nurse if he decides to induce me tonight...that he was deciding if he should induce or not...

Wow! What a day! Nice to know we've all made it far enough that lo's should be just fine if they are delivered today.
Ill be sending lots of positive vibes your way miss priss and pixie. Here's to good health care!

Took me forever to get to sleep last night because I had been wondering if MissPriss was going to get to meet her LO. Hoping that everything went well last night, you and your lO were in my prayers.

Oh my goodness I feel like I've missed a lot!!! Keep us all posted!! Prayers for you girls!

I'm wondering too. It's the last thing I said to DH before he went to sleep last night..

MissPriss, I'm assuming they induced you since you haven't had a chance to update us. Either way though, I hope everything is going as well as it can be!

Its a boy! Sean Allen was born via c section after induction failed to progress beyond 5 cm after 12 + hours at 5 cms. More update later!

So happy it went well MissPriss. Look forward to possible future pictures! I'm sure he is an angel. Hope your healing process is easy and quick.

Whoop whoop! Our first little bundle! Congrats a million times over mss priss! I can't wait to hear all the details

Congrats misspriss!! I hope you're recovering ok, and that little Sean is doing well!!

Going well! Just got to hold Sean for a hour in kanga care. It increased my pumping supply!

I pump I got .5 ounces last night for the first time. Then again this morning .5 between them, but then it went down to .3 between them for the next few pumpings. Then I went and held him and it went up to a FULL ounce from the right breast and a full .5 from lefty (righty always seems to produce more).

I will try and get some pics!!

Under the jaundice lights today:

DSC04211%2520%25282%2529.jpg

I will have more when I get the software for my video camera and can cut stills from the video. We got GREAT video tonight while I was kangaroo-ing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->