Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Mine knows baby is coming but is still in the dark about cairing for a baby. I overheard him grilling the neighbor on why babies need to be burped. Pretty funny. I asked him this past weekend wht he's most scared of and he said not being on time anymore. Seriously?! Not being on time? He has no clue!

Oh and second shower was way more of a bust on gifts than the first. Out of 27 people, only 3 bought anything from the registry and 2 gave gift cards. All of the rest was clothes, which I really, really don't need.
Can say that all of the friends and family did attend and it was great seeing them and it was a wonderful party. So happy for DH that he got to catch up with old friends.

I am still convinced that my due date is wrong. :/ I wish I had a ob friend that could look at Isaacs "22 week" ultra sound and tell me what they think. But I looked up when my last period should have been if I'm due on the 19th of May. It reads that I should have had one on the 13th of August. Which isn't right because on the 15th of August I went to the health clinic to confirm my suspected pregnancy. I didn't have a period at all in August.

That doesn't sound right Natalie! I got my first bfp at 14dpo, which was Sept. 9th, and I'm due May 19th! Have you talked to your OB about it? Has Isaac been measuring ahead at all?

Sorry you didn't get the gifts you need Sass! I know clothes are probably the hardest thing to return too, without a gift receipt, as it's harder to know where they might have been purchased.

That is what I am thinking too, I had symptoms for two weeks before I actually took a test. I'm glad I'm not the only one who see's it. When I look at 22 week ultrasounds they seem so much smaller than my LO's ultrasound, he honestly looks more matured than the others that I have looked at. I am wondering if maybe he is just going to be a small baby? My mother had 5 and 6 pounders and she went full term with all 3 of us. I really don't want to end up going into "early labor when I'm really full term in just 4 weeks or so and have them try to do some unnecessary procedures because they think I'm preterm. Cause this puts me at the least 3 weeks behind what my actual due date could be. Which would be closer to being 40 weeks on the 1st of May

Attachments

• scan0004.jpg
    scan0004.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1
I'd definitely talk to your OB about it. If you're at least 37 weeks by their count, I think they'd be fine with you going into labor at any point, they would just be checking him over a bit more when he came out.

I say talk to your ob too. I don't think they would do any extra procedures if they thought you were 36 or 37 weeks either (mine said she wouldn't do Anything after 32). I think they just gage the LO after its born and try to figure out its apgar score and base their actions on that. I think I'd be more worried that you'd be way over cooking LO. If they think you aren't due til the 19th and let you go past due 2 weeks to June 2, but you're really 40 weeks may 4, you would be a month past due!

I am still convinced that my due date is wrong. :/ I wish I had a ob friend that could look at Isaacs "22 week" ultra sound and tell me what they think. But I looked up when my last period should have been if I'm due on the 19th of May. It reads that I should have had one on the 13th of August. Which isn't right because on the 15th of August I went to the health clinic to confirm my suspected pregnancy. I didn't have a period at all in August.

Based on my LMP, I'd be due April 24, based on my scan May 11th.

Based on May 11th, I should have had a period August 6th. I didn't have one in August, it was mid-July!

But I ovulated late. I didn't get my BFP until I was 9 days late. Could be the case though, you could have gotten a really early BFP and just ovulated late or something. I am okay with the advanced due date because I can have my homebirth anywhere from 36+1 to 42 even. I assume I am more likely to go overdue than under (since it's my first, my mom went over 1+ weeks on her first two, etc).

5 days every other cycle and 7 days in between those cycles. I had pregnancy symptoms about a week or so before I took a test. Which I am guessing I got pregnant about the 5th or 6th of Aug.

How many days is your cycle?

I was regular irregular, usually between 29-32 days.

My LMP was July 16th, next should have been Aug 17th (according to my mathematical average of 30 days).

Assuming my scan date of May 11th, would have ovulated/conceived around the 18th of August, however, I am pretty darn sure it was the 14th! If it was really the 18th, I got a BFP on a digi at 7dpo, which is pretty rare. I think it was more like 11 dpo by then.

Hmm.. My lmp was August 1 and my cycles were 25 days. I got my bfp on August 26. No clue when I o though.
You would figure you'd be two weeks before me and I'm may 8.

I'm guessing I'm due anywhere between the 1st or 5th of May. Which puts me full term about the 28th. Its just nice to know because his father won't be out for college spring break till the middle of May. Since he lives so far away, I want to be prepared for possibly living with LO by myself for a few weeks. Meaning I may be home alone with no car when I go into Labor and its going to be a bit more of a hassle to get help when I'm 35 miles from the place I plan on doing a home birth or the hospital in general. Always nice to be prepared for anything thing different.

Hmm.. My lmp was August 1 and my cycles were 25 days. I got my bfp on August 26. No clue when I o though.
You would figure you'd be two weeks before me and I'm may 8.

Nope, I figure I'm right along with you (in fact, I guess May 7th) - I know that I DIDN'T ovulate around August 3rd (which would put me 2 weeks before you) because I was OPK'ing, tracking mucus, the whole deal - no ovulation signs. I figured I DIDN'T ovulate that cycle.

I HPT'd on August 13, 16, 19, 22 - all neg, got a faint BFP on Aug 25/digi on Aug 26th. So I got my BFP one day before you, and I estimate (based on what I know (and I was paying attention!) and knowing when we DTD, I guess May 7th – one day before you are due!

Also, I measure right on track for May 11th, so I don’t think I am anywhere near April 24th!

I'm guessing I'm due anywhere between the 1st or 5th of May. Which puts me full term about the 28th. Its just nice to know because his father won't be out for college spring break till the middle of May. Since he lives so far away, I want to be prepared for possibly living with LO by myself for a few weeks. Meaning I may be home alone with no car when I go into Labor and its going to be a bit more of a hassle to get help when I'm 35 miles from the place I plan on doing a home birth or the hospital in general. Always nice to be prepared for anything thing different.

My DH has finals week until May 14th, due May 11th! Eesh and think I am really due May 7th....

So either I go early, 37-39 weeks - baby is here before finals with a little room to prepare, or late, 40+4 to 42 weeks...but somewhere during that super likely time (IMO) between 39.5 and 40.5...that would be bad! LOL

If Natalie's pregnancy was confirmed/she got a bfp on the 15th of August though, 10-11 days before both of you! So yeah, no matter what her LMP was, she should be due before ya'll!

.-. makes it even more real knowing that I only have about 40 something days to go D:

I meant for Natalie.
Miss priss is right on target with me.
I need to pay more attention to whos writing. Stinking baby brain is killing me. I almost sent a letter the other at with a stamp in each corner!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->