Pregnant with #1 ~ May Babies 2013!

Hello Sara I'm due 17th may too! And I've had sore nipples too. Sometimes boobs are sore but not overly. Had some tiredness but that's pretty much it! Doesn't feel like theres anything there lol.

Have taken a few tests to convince myself!

I totally agree with the 'doesnt feel like theres anything there'..!
How exciting being the same due date ;)

Hey Lady mamas, im due 17th May too :)

First scan on the 23rd. Ive been told you can see a heartbeat my then but you cant hear it as its too low, cute.
I have had every symptom before my bfp, now just sore boobs, some queaziness and constant running to the loo esp at night. Think ill stop drinking fluids in the evening as it keeps me awake.
So excited i cant do much at work :)

Got a bfp positive yesterday on a first response and a digi. Was a big shock as its unplanned but we are excited none the less. our edd is 17th May :flower:

Jary I don't think my nipples have really changed much at all either. So far besides cramps I haven't had many symptoms at all.

Welcome and congrats Emma! Another may 17th baby!

Nevernormal glad to hear im not the only one with mainly usual-looking bbs! ive had cramping (quite a bit this morning but not really painful) like AF cramps but I just don't feel any different! I bet once ms starts I'll be wishing I wasnt feeling different :p

Yeah my cramps are mainly AF-like cramps too... though I did wake up to brown spotting today :grr: Stick little bean, stick!

Last night I woke up to really bad pains in my lower tummy. I went to the bathroom nothing happened... I went and layed back down. This morning I called the doctor who said that was completly normal and that it is more than likely gas and conspation

She said that I should get Colace :)

Thought I would share just incase this happens with some of you ladies!! Im due May 9th and have my first appointment Thursday!!

Hi All, new to this site - I just moved over from the TTC with Assisted. Did my first round of IUI on Aug 24, and found out last thursday -:bfp: !! Woohoo. Upon calculations, I too am due around May 17th, lol

As for symptoms = definately sore boobs, so much i sleep with bra on. I have lower back pain that comes and goes, today its definately here. Otherwise, all good - DH thinks I am already having cravings, but I doubt thats possible - just trying to prepare myself and plan for a pregnancy diet

Hello Sara I'm due 17th may too! And I've had sore nipples too. Sometimes boobs are sore but not overly. Had some tiredness but that's pretty much it! Doesn't feel like theres anything there lol.

Have taken a few tests to convince myself!

I totally agree with the 'doesnt feel like theres anything there'..!
How exciting being the same due date ;)

Hey Lady mamas, im due 17th May too :)

First scan on the 23rd. Ive been told you can see a heartbeat my then but you cant hear it as its too low, cute.
I have had every symptom before my bfp, now just sore boobs, some queaziness and constant running to the loo esp at night. Think ill stop drinking fluids in the evening as it keeps me awake.
So excited i cant do much at work :)

Ooh good luck for your scan. I have to wait till I'm 6 weeks before referring myself to the midwife!

Hi All, new to this site - I just moved over from the TTC with Assisted. Did my first round of IUI on Aug 24, and found out last thursday -:bfp: !! Woohoo. Upon calculations, I too am due around May 17th, lol

As for symptoms = definately sore boobs, so much i sleep with bra on. I have lower back pain that comes and goes, today its definately here. Otherwise, all good - DH thinks I am already having cravings, but I doubt thats possible - just trying to prepare myself and plan for a pregnancy diet

Congrats!!! And welcome to the group :)

Lots of little may babies now!

im due may 15, my boobs are killing me and all i want to do is sleep
https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev134pr___.png

I took a catnap in my car yesterday. Unfortunately that is out of the question today :(

Just got my BFP on Sunday :) This will be my and DH's first baby! So excited!!!!!!!!!!! Due date is on or around May 23rd!

My husband and I are due with our 1st! Our due date is May 7th, and we just had our first scan today! Our next one is Sept. 18th to hear the heartbeat!

I haven't really had any symptoms besides sore boobs and being a bit tired. Just hoping it stays that way!!

Congrats to all you ladies expecting your first as well :)

I am 4 weeks pregnant, just found out yesterday. I am so excited because I thought for sure I was out and this was our first cycle trying. I'm relieved, the BDing was becoming a chore, haha!
I feel great! Boobs are huge but don't hurt. I'm a little constipated. Minor cramps. Sleepy but functional. Hopefully this pregnancy is a breeze because I am a full time student and trying to finish my degree before baby is born. Which might be wishful thinking as I'm due just after finals in May :/ I'm determined though! Might be the only woman on the planet who hopes her baby comes after the due date, haha!
I'm due sometime between May 10 and 18th with my first appointment October 11th. None of this has really sunk in yet, maybe because I feel pretty normal. I would love to have some buddies I can talk to via text/calls in the states. Message me if you'd be interested. We're not telling family until November so I'm dying for someone to talk to!

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this forum so thought i'd say hi! I am due on 9th May 2013, very excited and nervous! This is our 1st baby, didn't think we would ever be this lucky.
Hope everyone is well, I feel knackered and am sitting on sofa with cuppa in hand! x:cloud9:

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this forum so thought i'd say hi! I am due on 9th May 2013, very excited and nervous! This is our 1st baby, didn't think we would ever be this lucky.
Hope everyone is well, I feel knackered and am sitting on sofa with cuppa in hand! x:cloud9:

Welcome! I am also due on May 9th!!

Hi Aknqtpie!

Thanks for the welcome. It's so nice to know there are others out there at the same point in time, going through the same things! How are you feeling?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->