• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pregnant with #1

mummyluv

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm Kayla and i'm 17 and 9 weeks pregnant. I found out about a week ago. I've been with OH, who's 22, for about a year and I wasn't too nervous about telling him becuase he is quite open about having children and is soon to be starting his teacher training after 3 years at university.

I only found out a week ago so only my Dad, Step-mum (Was at there house when I found out and are being really suportive) and my OH's parents know too and have said that they will go 50 50 on baby stuff (OH's parents are quite well off). So the only person (That's needs to) who doesn't know is my Mum. And I don't think the fact that she was the last to find out will help because her and my Dad really don't get on, i mean there civil with each other for my sake, but my mum despises my step-mum as alot of the time I will confide in her rather than my mum just because i feel as if she will judge me less since we aren't actualy related and I have always seen her as more of a friend than a second mum. So I think she will be more mad about that than the actual pregnancy.

My college is supportive of teen-pregnancy and there is a day-care on site so I will be able to take baby with me so I can finish college, and hopefully go to University.

After the enitial Shock Of being pregnant I am exited about becoming a mum but very nervous about telling my own, any suggestions??

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congrats!!:) I'm Bethany I am 15(16 in October) and due June 18th with a baby girl who me and my OH will be naming Sadie Mae:) Leaving me at 30 weeks and 5 days:) all my friends knew i was pregnant shortly after i found out in early October and my sister Desmarie was the only one in the family to know, shortly after that my sister Deara found out but they have always been the only sisters ive ever went to so it didnt bother me to tell them, i didnt tell my mom till i was approx. 3 months cause she had a hint because and was throwing up and then got really huge all of a sudden. so she was upset that she was last to find out. My suggestions is to kind of just blurt it out to her, she'll probably be in shock but she will get used to the idea, but dont wait forever to tell her because it will come and bite you in the ass. :) - i hope that helps somewhat:) Have a happy and healthy 9 months and pm if you need to talk:)

Hi there :) Congrats and welcome you'll love it on this site. My name is Evita i'm 17 and 13 weeks today! I have always wondered how I go about telling my parents, because i'm in the same situation as you, I live with my dad. Soooo I haven't told either yet :/ lol I'm a chicken! I want to do my 12 week scan (which is obviously late haha) and then have a scan picture to show them :) Fingers crossed it all goes well! OH's family already knows and they're super happy and supportive. Happy and healthy 9 months hun xo

Congratulations!! I'm Kaleigh, 20, and 6w3d pregnant with our first bundle :)

I actually haven't mentioned it to either set of parents, (we found out 2 days ago), but have told 4 of my closest girlfriend, and his best friend, and plans to tell his other close friend tomorrow whom is also expecting! I want to make sure everything is perfectly fine, before I get both sets of parents involved!

Hello I'm hillary 20 and mummy to two I have an almost 4 year old son called hayden and I have a 20 week old daughter called aleia xx

Happy and healthy 9 months pm if u need to chat x

Hi I'm Kristina and my son Noah is 3 days old. :)
Good luck with your pregnancy hun

Hi! I'm Kate and I'm 11 weeks pregnant with my first baby. How are you feeling?

Hey theeeeere! I'm Chaz 18, also pregnant with my first at nine weeks :D
It's weird I'm in nearly the exact same position with you and everything- especially the mum thing haha.
I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months. I Look forward to seeing around and if you ever need to talk my PM is open and I'm all ears. <3

Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:

My name is Clair, I'm 18 and my son, Jason is 10.5 months old :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back