pregnant with #2 bfp 8dpo

BethHx

expecting #2
Reaction score
Hi all.
Did anyone else get a bfp this early, af isn't due until 25th. Have had 6 positive cheapits and a clear blue digital pregnant.

So nervous it's going to be a chemical.

You tested a week early wow. I've never tested that early to really say but maybe you O'd early.

I had to test as I have a gynae appointment coming up so needed to know for that. I was so shocked! It's quite a dark line on all too. My dates are definitely correct xx

Hello! Same! I got bfp yesterday at 9dpo with a frer. Praying it's not a chem and all will be okay! Fx for you too! x

With DD2 I got my bfp at 8 dpo :) As for chemical pregnancies, a study actually showed that early implantation (leading to early bfp) had a lower risk of ending in chemical pregnancies. So far it`s been true for me

https://www.nih.gov/news/pr/jun99/niehs-09.htm

Hope all goes well for you! & thats very reassuring thanks!it was a long ttc journey and my family need some good news after the year we've had xx

Hi! Hope I can join you! I'm 3 weeks and 5 days, and got my first positive at 9dpo. I too am having the chemical fear. :nope:

Yep I did, I was nervous til after af was due, still nervous now but not as bad.
I've known since 2nd jan, it's dragging!
Xx

Of course! Its nice to know we're not alone. Maybe its multiples?! Hope we all have a happy and healthy 9 months.x

I got a ghost line at 8dpo and a BFP at 9 dpo. So far so good and saw a happy little bean with a heartbeat at 7w3d. So it's a good thing to get a BFP this early!

I got a BFP at 8DPO with internet cheapies (or 5...whatevs), followed by more BFP's at 9DPO, 10, 11, etc. I am positive of my ovulation date as well, as I was charting and using LH strips. I am now 10w4d, so I don't think that an early BFP is indicative of a chemical, just means we have strong hormones ;) Best of luck to you!

Hi all.
Did anyone else get a bfp this early, af isn't due until 25th. Have had 6 positive cheapits and a clear blue digital pregnant.

So nervous it's going to be a chemical.

Congrats! We will be due almost the same day! 2 days apart! My DD is also 18 months :) I think out DD's are 2 weeks apart too! FX'd we have sticky beans.

I just got my BFP today at 17DPO. Fingers crossed for healthy full term pregnancy! Congratulations to you ladies too! Is there a due in September forum?? :)

Here British Mummy: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2092093-september-stars-2014-a-60.html :happydance:

Yep I used first response and got BFP six days before my period x

Looks like there is a few of us. Hopefully we all have a healthy pregnancy*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"