Pregnant with #2!

Huge congratulations Vickie! Off to read your birth story now :D

Snuggle, I hope you aren't kept waiting much longer :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: Snuggle, I hope that you don't have to wait much longer.

Rhys did manage to get born right about the same gestation as Hannah did! If not the same (depends on which due date you go by :lol:)

I doubt it :haha: Feel better now just can't sleep because of horrible cough :(

:hugs: I hope you both go soon, especially you snuggle! You are so much more patient than I would be :blush: :rofl:

Life with two is HECTIC! And hubby has been off all week :rofl: I'm a little concerned at how next week is going to go on my own :haha:

Hannah's doing pretty good with the adjustment but I think we're waking her up a lot as she looks and is acting overly tired :dohh: I forced her back to bed this morning (no idea if she slept but I wouldn't let her get up). We'll see if it helps sort her sleep schedule or not

Sleep is the one thing i'm dreading with Alex...Hes stil hit or miss if he needs a nap or not in the afternoon and he is soo not a nice person to be with when hes tired!
I did think recently a solution if we need it is to really think about where we'd be going that day etc, and ifs hes likely to nap...if he is then ill take the buggy for him and carry #2. Maybe less of a pain than either buying a double were not going to need for long or trying a cranky toddler on a buggyboard.

Congrats snuggle! (just saw your siggy!)

Mothers day, what a lovely surprise :cloud9:

I've been carrying Rhys a lot and really enjoy it with my K-tan :D

Thanks Ladies. Things are busy here although baby is a very happy baby so far. Only a few days old though so I know that can change. Anyways hope you are all well. I won't be on BnB much for a while. But wanted to thank you ladies for the support over the course of this pregnancy. I hope your LOs all adjust well to their new family :)

Nope. Just some BH and tightenings nothing like the other day.

Thanks for asking :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->