Pregnant with #2!

Modo, that sucks so much. I hadn't realised from your journal that your doula didn't even support you - what on earth is she there for if not that?! :dohh: I hope you get somewhere soon.

Vickie - I'm crossing my fingers that you aren't kept in limbo for much longer :hugs:

Snuggle - glad that the US confirmed baby is head down :D

oh modo :hugs:

how awful :( the part that gets me is her saying that people have done hypnobirthing and it still hurts!! I'm certain that none of us go into LABOR thinking that it's going to be pain free :grr: But certain techniques can and do help people and there is nothing wrong with you trying to find one that works for YOU! That doesn't mean you are being unrealistic about it being painful :dohh:

I really hope that everything works out for you. Is this your regular MW??

That's great snuggle! :yipee: I hope that this is the last concern to arise during your pregnancy and it's smooth sailing from here on out :hugs:

I'm doing well, still very much pregnant :lol: I had a few cramps last night but not as many as the night before. I had a lot of cramping this morning but it's eased off for now. And the frequent and loose bowel movements continue on.

I had an OB appointment today and baby is still head down and my GBS swab came back negative, blood pressure is good etc. so everything looks pretty good right now :)

Snuggle: glad it's been confirmed that baby is head down :yipee:

vickie: glad your appointment went well and your gbs came back as negative :hugs:

Thank you for your support girls. I still haven't heard back from my doula yet. I am not sure what to do about it.

I am moving next week so I'm grateful for the distraction.

:hugs: Modo...I would be asking why your Doula didnt support you and sided with the midwife...and even if she didnt intentionally to talk it out with her to say you felt like she did.

How are you all doing? Any more babies??

39 weeks for me today! :dance:

Nothing exciting to report. Feeling like crap the last few days. Gone back on diclectin and have zantac now but I don't think it is prelabour. Just end of pregnancy symptoms if you know what I mean.

Thinking of you snuggle!!! Sending labour vibes to both you and Vickie :hugs:

:hugs: Snuggle

I'm doing okay. Losing my mucus plug (have been for a week now but lost 2 good chunks yesterday and today) and still having on and off contractions/BH some of which are pretty painful. But they always ease off so who knows how long he's going to hang in there :rofl:

I had spicy food last night, :sex: this morning, and several hours of walking at the mall this morning/afternoon :rofl: Not that I expect any of it to work but I figure it's worth a shot :haha:

The diclectin/zantac is really helping and I feel way better. No plug loss or anything exciting here :nope: Not even many BH anymore. Same thing happened with DS though. I think I have a few weeks yet. I am going to ask for a sweep at my next prenatal (wed)

Good luck Vicki!

Junebug!! I want an update on your little one!

appointment went well enough

The OB doesn't think I'll make it quite to my due date (Hannah was pretty much right on time) so she said she'd thought I'd go a few days early especially with the signs I've been having. I'll believe it when I see it though. :lol:

I had absolutely no signs at all with Hannah! My waters just broke in the middle of the night which shocked me :rofl:

The saying is better late then never right?? :rofl:

Attachments

• april282012.jpg
    april282012.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 4
LOL snuggle, for sure!!! Will update my journal today FINALLY!!!
But for now, everything is perfect, he's a great sleeper, nursing is awesome and Zoë is not at all jealous!!! Here are some pics...

Attachments

• IMG_1541.jpg
    IMG_1541.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_1558.jpg
    IMG_1558.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1544.jpg
    IMG_1544.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1553.jpg
    IMG_1553.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
ooo he is scrummy!!! Glad to hear everything is going well.

I had my 40 week check today. Had a sweep done. Nothing much else to report for me. DS is sleeping way better, even got him to nap this past weekend which is awesome. Hope it continues.

How about the rest of you ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->