Pregnant with #2!

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
A thread for us who are pregnant with #2 :flower:

Im not (obviously) but CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!! hun :) xx

OMG Linzi that was fast :rofl:

Hope you and the little miss are doing well? :hugs:

:hi: Snuggle nice to see you over here! I was worried I'd be talking to myself :haha:

Any symptoms yet?

so far not much for me, a bit of tiredness (but with a toddler who isn't tired :haha:) and a bit of sickness if I don't eat soon enough but otherwise nothing really

Not much at all actually. I think a toddler takes my mind off it. Fatigue for sure but we just got back from camping this weekend and chasing a toddler all night and dealing with him at night when the camper was so cold, of course I am tired :rofl:

I remember the MS and fatigue though from DS and I am dreading it. I hope this time is easier. How was it last time for you?

:rofl: It's no wonder you're tired!

I had all day and all night nausea but I didn't really throw up. I had tons of food aversions though which annoyed Stan to no end :haha: I'm hoping that it won't be so bad this time.

I'm have quite a bit of mild cramping in my lower tummy right now :wacko:

Hope this time is easier for you! :hugs:

pics :mrgreen: The first was right after the line showed up, the second was 5ish minutes later

Attachments

• tn_DSC02613.JPG
    tn_DSC02613.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 25
  • tn_DSC02615.JPG
    tn_DSC02615.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 25
first prenatal appointment is booked for tomorrow! :yipee: I know nothing much is going to happen but I want to make sure I've got my vitamins right and ask them about working out in pregnancy :lol:

exciting! I don't have mine until the 16th of September and that isn't even prenatal, only to "confirm" my pregnancy :saywhat:. Just required by the clinic before prenatals can be booked. My first prenatal isn't until october 5th! (then again on the 7th since they don't do paps in the same appt).

I doubt that they're going to do much at all tomorrow but make sure I'm doing the right things (taking my prenatals etc.) I want to talk to them about the calcium supplement as well to make sure I'm taking enough (I don't drink milk :rofl:)

and if like my last pregnancy I'll get sent for bloodwork :argh: :rofl:

I feel productive today :lol:

I took Hannah to the playground, came home, fixed lunch, and prepped dinner (also did dishes and emptied the dishwasher :thumbup:) I won't have anything to do after her nap now :rofl: Usually I work on dinner while she plays on her own or helps me (whichever she wants) and hubby works out

Going to attempt a workout during nap time. From everything I've read and been told by friends it seems like working out normally is just fine during the first trimester, but during the second I'll have to adapt some of my stuff (no crunches/laying on my back etc.) :)

Hey bump/due date buddy!!!!

Need to update my signature....

No symptoms here. The first time around by this time I had: early morning awakening, constipation, extreme fatigue, frequent night time urination, sore breasts and starting at 5 weeks and 2 days, severe nausea... Feels weird, like I'm not really pregnant right now :dohh:

:hi: Chantal. Glad you found us :hugs:

First time around I had a couple of weird food cravings by this stage and was a bit tired but that was it. Oh and had implantation spotting! This time I'm tired (but I was fighting a cold most of the last week and a half so still recovering from that I think) and I have a tiny but of nausea though it's really not that noticeable

:hugs: As strange as this sounds I hope some symptoms crop up for you soon!

finished my workout! I did some of the activities at the advanced level and I did a few at the intermediate/easy level. :thumbup:

good for you! I can't workout right now. Have sciatica and nerve issues in my leg (Left leg is numb) my physio therapist is going to groan when I tell her I am pregnant. I had sciatica in my right leg last pregnancy. This time it was caused by something else and much worse. Hopefully the pregnancy doesn't make it worse.

Any of you have lttc friends that you have to tell? I have one (and three others, including my sister) but this one lady has a son and has been trying for over 2 years I think. I am so scared to tell her but think I might even before my mom because I think she will guess and I don't want to hurt her even more by lying to her.

:hugs: That sounds very painful :( I hope that the pregnancy doesn't make it worse

I do have a couple of LTTC friends (one is AG :lol:) And the other is also a member on here who lives on the other side of Canada. I made sure she knew beforehand when we were going to TTC and warned her that it may be very quick because we conceived pretty quickly the first time around and I'm a lot healthier now. She's a sweetheart though and only wished me the best. I made sure to message her the morning I found out so she would know as soon as she got up (3 hour time difference) and she knew the night before I got my positive that I was testing the next day......

It's definitely a tough situation and one to handle delicately :hugs: I'm sure your friend will be happy and supportive for you like mine have been and will appreciate you taking her feelings into consideration

does anyone else find themselves checking the TP constantly :blush: I've even turned on the bathroom light a few times at night to check it :blush: :rofl:

Hey ladies I'm going to stalk you til I can join you... :rofll: How's everybody feeling?

:hi: snow

Feeling okay here. A bit tired but Hannah was up a couple of times last night (once for a drink, the other for a lost soother :roll:) Trying to decide if we need to really try to get rid of those now before #2 arrives :wacko:

Busy day here! Hannah and I have music class and I have my doctors appointment not long afterward so we're going to hang at the library and than go and eat lunch together before hitting up my doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->