Pregnant with #2!

Happy 40 weeks snuggle! :yipee:

He's adorable Chantal <3 glad things are going well :)

nothing to report here, well I have a holy terror of a toddler but nothing on the pregnancy front :roll:

Congratulations Junebug, he is absolutely gorgeous :)

Happy 40 weeks, Snuggle! Glad to hear about the sleep :)

doctors appointment today--cervix is long and closed despite all the signs I've had :rofl:

I had a bit of red bleeding afterward but I'm assuming that's because of the internal? :shrug:

Lost my plug this evening. Had a few exciting tightenings but those are disappearing in favour of gas pain :rofl: Oh well. Off to bed. I probably won't update here though if I do start labour. You can follow posts in my journal if you are keen on stalking. Otherwise, I will be back in the morning or sometime post birth :D with an announcement in a few days :)

Did Vicki have her baby??!!!

Im still here. Nothing exciting to report

She did yes :D
Details in her journal here: https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...-update-hes-here-yaaaay-521.html#post17744499

sorry everyone it was highly unexpected :rofl:

especially after being told on Friday not to expect labor for several days. My waters broke 12:30 a.m. Saturday morning. Unfortunately I didn't go into labor on my own so was induced at 11 a.m. (or so). I had him at 4:09 yesterday :) Will try to write a longer labor story at some point but he is perfect <3 So laid back compared to Hannah (at least for now :haha:) updated my journal with a few more pics but for now off to dry my hair and get ready for bed. Rhys has a doctors appointment in the morning to recheck for jaundice (he did pass but they want to retest because of what the level was). Fingers crossed he passes again! Thankfully MIL is going to pick us up so I don't have to worry about trying to get on a bus

and good luck snuggle! I hope things start happening soon

Lol at this rate you will be!! Baby is very comfy inside. Waiting for my NST and fluid ultrasound right now

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...-update-hes-here-yaaaay-527.html#post17795125

very long birth story if anyone is interested :rofl:

Good luck with your scan snuggle :hugs: Rhys was very comfy to, but since my waters broke he didn't have much choice :haha:

How are you feeling modo? Any signs? You're pretty close to!

How is everyone else doing??

Hope your scan goes okay snuggle...

Feeling rather large :lol: I cant bend anymore and the heartburn is getting awful now.

Everything is perfect. Baby is comfy. Not even 2cm dilated.

Had another sweep but aside from pinky brown spotting nothing exciting:(

glad that the appointment went well and baby is doing good! :)

You could always dilate when you go into labor like I did :hugs:

https://www.babyandbump.com/dieting...-update-hes-here-yaaaay-527.html#post17795125

Fantastic birth experience Vickie! You sounded very in control and calm! I hope mine goes as smooth.

With DS I did dialated 5 to 10 in 2 hrs so hopefully things do go fast. But I did have a fairly long early labour 7pm - 7 am, before things got going. I laboured at home until 5 cm so I don't really know how things progressed until I got to the hospital and then of course was in transition so have little memory of things.

Anyways, just went for a walk...nothing. :nope: Was 13 days overdue with DS so I should no better than to keep watch. I bet I have atleast another week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->