Pregnant with #3 - anyone want to buddy up?

mannymoo

Reaction score
So pretty much as the title says, we are expecting number 3 (very early days still) and I was looking for other moms to chat with to pass the time.

A bit about me: I have a DS (3 years 3 months) and a DD (18 months). I wasn't that keen on a third but DH really wanted one so I agreed to try for 1 month and if nothing happened, we would wait for April 2017, try for 5 months and if still not pregnant, we would just be happy with our 2 kiddies. Turns out 1 month was all we needed!

Im freaking out about looking after 3 kids, especially when the other 2 are still quite young (and DD is quite a handful), but we have agreed that I can stop work next year which will be much easier. Now that I am pregnant, I'm quite excited! Before DS we had 2 miscarriages so I know things can still go wrong, especially so early on.

If anyone wants to buddy up, that will be great. I've really enjoyed sharing stories, asking questions and getting support on this site with my previous pregnancies and look forward to the next 8 months of pregnancy. xx

Hi, mannymoo! I'm also expecting our third. We have a two year old DS and a 9 month old DD. This baby wasn't exactly planned, but he/she really wanted to exist I suppose! After our second was born, we both decided we wanted a big family, but our plan was to have 2 close together, wait about 3-5 years and then have two more close together. But its looking now like this little one will be the last! I definitely don't want 4 under 5 and I don't want to have one more a few years down the road... 3 sounds perfect anyway!

I'm freaking out about having three kids, too. Having the two is pretty manageable most of the time, but I can't imagine adding a third into the mix! We're really in for it!

Glad to see there are others out there crazy enough to have a third:) Justplay, wow yours really are close in age. No doubt it will be chaos now but in a few year they will love all being so close together.

Do either of you know much about cars that can take a booster seat, a toddler chair and a baby chair? I'm thinking I need to upgrade as I don't think they will fit into my current car.

We also haven't got enough rooms so also thinking we might have to move or the two older ones could share a room but my DD still wakes up so often. Hoping that will be better in 8 months...

We upgraded to a 2016 Toyota Highlander. It has 3 rows and 8 seats but we could fit all three in the middle if needed.

Congrats to everyone!

I found out this morning we are expecting # 3, as well! Our dd is 2 years 9 months and ds is 17 months. I have the same thoughts as you! I'm nervous to add a 3rd, but so extremely excited! We've been trying since marchish, so we are so happy we finally got our bfp.

We have a Chevy traverse that has 3 rows ad fits 8 and I love it!

Yes, they are really close in age! The first two are 15.5 months apart and the last two will be 16 months apart. Which means for about 4.5 months, we will have 3 under 3. Definitely not our intention, but you're right that they will be very close as they get older!

We have a Chrysler Town and Country and I love love love having a three row car! It's a life saver if you have more than one kid.

I'm expecting my third, DH's second, our little one is 8 months old so not much of gap between them but I don't mind :)

Hi here ladies,

I only found out yesterday that I am pregnant with #3... But I'd love to join!

DD1 is 2years 10 months, DD2 is 18 months. I'm happy with this gap because the girls will have each other to play with while I have to tend to the baby. I'm hoping this is not our last, but DH is on the fence... Haha.

Right now we only have two cars that won't fit three car seats, so the next 9 months will be a time to save for something bigger.

Found out today we are expecting number 3, I have 2 girls already age 6 and 2.5. We have been debating a third since my second and decided at the beginning of the year to try for a year and if it happens then it was meant to be. This baby is due on our wedding anniversary so feel it was meant to be, we shall see. Not sure how everyone will react to the news tempted to wait to tell anyone till 12 weeks, what are you all doing?

Hi, we're having our 3rd also. We have a 5 year old ds starting kindergarten tomorrow, an almost 8 month old ds, and excited and nervous for our 3rd like all of you hehh. We did decide to try, I was so set on having another soon after, I was crying every day because I wanted to try.. my husband got excited too and agreed but we figured it would take a while to concieve since we tried a few girl swaying techniques, but it happened the first cycle :wacko:

My 8 month old is currently trying to teethe on my leg :haha:

This is our third! 4yr old and 2 yr old, each will be about 2.5 yrs apart. My older is going to pre-k in the fall so the nanny won't have three kids for most of the day. We live in a 2 br apartment in NYC so we are hoping we can move out of here back into a hoise in the suburbs next summer. Getting around with two here is hard enough!

Hi, can I join. We have a ds who just turned 3 and a dd who is 18 months. We are super excited for a 3rd but I'm also really scared how I'll handle another one.

We also need another vehicle in the ext couple months. My in laws have a chevy traverse and I would love something like that. Definitely need that third row no matter what.

Hi All - sorry I haven't really been on. We are currently on holiday with limited access and to be honest, I'm really not feeling very confident about this pregnancy :( I am now 5 weeks (today) and CB test still says 2-3 weeks. It had long gone to 3+ weeks at this stage with my previous 2 successful pregnancies. Also, I'm sure my tests just don't seem to be getting any darker (they don't seem to be getting lighter either which i suppose is good) and I just don't feel pregnant. Even my sore boobs only lasted for a couple of days. Oh well, nothing I can do except sit it out. First scan is a week tomorrow so hopefully we will know either way then. Hope everyone is well. xx

:hugs: mannymoo! Sorry you are feeling that way. Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->