Pregnant with 3rd child

wfc3

Reaction score
Hi I'm not sure how far gone I am clear blue says 3+ weeks I'm unsure how many weeks gone past that I can be only found out the other day all I know is my belly is hard up the top under my bra and feels weird not sure what this means any help would be great, kinda scared this time as wasn't planned and as partner says it's put a spanner in the works due to money etc but it is what it is

Hi I'm not sure how far gone I am clear blue says 3+ weeks I'm unsure how many weeks gone past that I can be only found out the other day all I know is my belly is hard up the top under my bra and feels weird only when srand not sure what this means any help would be great, kinda scared this time as wasn't planned and as partner says it's put a spanner in the works due to money etc but it is what it is also I get pains atm not too painful like mild period pains .

Hi sweetie, I am also pregnant with my 3rd at the moment just found out yesterday. A bit stressed as we are in the middle of a move (are currently downsizing) and my 2nd is only 9 months! I can’t believe I am back in the first trimester.

I also feel minor period aches. Almost like my period can come on at anytime. That’s actually what prompted me to take a pregnancy test because I have been feeling this way for weeks and my period never showed up.

Hi, i just got My bfp a week ago, this is also my third. The week my period "should" have arrived I had occasional pains, but they've gone now. Congratulations, hope you're feeling ok now x

I'm pregnant with my 3rd as well. Good luck to you ��

Congratulations to you. I am also pregnant with our third child which was a surprise too seeing as how I couldn't conceive naturally and had IVF twice before. Anyway, a blessing in disguise! It's daunting but doable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->