Pregnant with my first bub-advice please

Yay- thanks Twiggy, its been a tough journey! :hugs:
Can't believe how far along you are already, how you feeling? Getting a bump yet?

Congratulations! I have just got my BFP too, and am also having mild af type cramps. From what i have heard they are nothing to worry about unless there is blood or sharp pains.

Yay- thanks Twiggy, its been a tough journey! :hugs:
Can't believe how far along you are already, how you feeling? Getting a bump yet?

Well its definitely been a long journey for the 80+'ers! Waiting 90 odd days for a bfp took some patience i tell ya!! What cd were u on when u got the bfp?!

Im feeling pretty good now, sickness has gone and yes, now eventually at 15 weeks im getting a bump!! I looooove it! First tri feels like forever but i felt after week 8 it kind of sped-up a bit! Oh hun, you'l love your 1st scan...its amazing. I will have to pm you and get all the details of this amazing bfp!!

xxx

You kept that bugger quiet hun :haha: im really happy and excited for you xxxxx

Thank you so much hun, i only found out Sunday evening so itsa still quite new to me.
It's been one crazy journey going right back to the 'team provera' :wacko: Speaking of which i've not seen emie on here in a while, have you?
Was nosing through your wedding pics the other day you looked stunning! :flower:

Not seen her for a while but a few team provera girls are either heavily pregnant or newly pregnant there is lunaty who is 25wks bumps whos is about 12wks now i think and now you. Thanks for your coment on wedding pics not sure about stunning but thanks hun :hugs: xxxx

congratulations heidi. I have just found this morning that i am pregnant so i think i am feeling the same as you.

i have booked a doctors appt this aft - but i am sure she will say that if the hpt was positive then there is no need for her to do bloods etc.

its kind of like you want the doc to confirm for definite that you are pregnant isnt it ..... good luck to you heidi

maybe we could buddy up ? it might be nice to have someone who is the same time as me .....

Thank you ladies!!
Twiggy it was on CD 49, no quite so long as my previous cycle's and defiantly not as long as yours, you still hold the tital!!! :dance:
I was due to go back for CD 6-8 bloods soon too, never did get any where with that, they just kept asking for more and saying things seems 'normal'.
You need to post some pics of your bump soon :) xxxx

Dawny ,Team provera got my through my 150 odd day cycle, that been the toughest thing ever! Hope emie is ok, and yes you did look stunning in your dress Mrs! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->