Pregnant with No 7

gailggg

Reaction score
Hi,

I recently found out that I am pregnant with No. 7. I really cant believe it.

I contemplated abortion for a week or so but realized that I would not be able to live with that decision. At the moment my oldest 3 are boys and my youngest 3 are girls. I am not really bothered what sex it is this time but my husband wants a boy.

Our van will not fit a family of 9 so there is another issue. This pregnancy was not planned. The odds of us conceiving were also very low. Always used protection. So, I guess we were meant to be a very large family.

congrats on your pregnancy love , i think big familys are lovely, they can be trying i guess but i wouldnt have it any other way im pregnant with my 5th and at first was a little nervous but now im having problems my hcg levels are not doubling like there ment to and i now know i want this little baby so much, happy healthy pregnancy to you :flower:

Congratulations to you and your family! Welcome to first-tri! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am currently ttc #7, with a 10 yr gap between #5 and #6 (to the left) We absolutely love our big family and wouldnt have it any other way. Don't worry about anything God always provides.........

Well talk about meant to be then :) Congratulations!

hey hun, welcome to 1st tri, i am currently pregnant with no, 5 hoping that all goes well! x x

Congratulations <3 I am certain that you will find you made the right decision to keep the baby !!! How wonderful... h&h 9m <3

wow congratulations.How were all your other pregnancies and labours?x

Congratulations and good luck with beautiful baby no 7. x x

congrats :) where there is a will, there is a way....i'm sure you will figure everything out in due time. h&h 9 mos to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->