Pregnant with no hCG? UPDATE: Took a pink dye test...Do you see anything

I find it shocking how many times I have read here alone doctors refusing a quantitative blood test when there are quite obvious grounds for doing it. It's easy for them, they don't have to worry about it, but the person asking for the test has probably been sat there for ages driving themselves crackers with positive and then blank tests, wondering what on earth is happening! I think they should do them when there's a good reason to, like this

Same. It's not like i'm 3 days late for my period and wanting a blood test - I have missed two complete periods now. I have obviously been doing my research and trying to figure it out on my own without bothering them first! lol

I know bc can definitely screw up your cycles, but I don't see why they wouldn't just do the blood test to rule out pregnancy.

Update: The quantitative blood test is also negative! They are calling me back to schedule an ultra sound and rule out anything else! I hate all of this waiting...

I'm sorry :( :hugs:
Bc can mess you about, it's probably this. I don't know why you had those lines but I know bc can take a while to adjust from

Thanks everyone! She did an ultra sound and didn't see anything. She did confirm that I ovulated, so if I do not start my period in 3 weeks, then I will go back to have another blood test to test for pregnancy. If I am not pregnant then, she will get me some medicine to kick start my period so we can start TTC! Thanks for all of the responses. Y'all are amazing!

I know it wasn't the outcome you wanted, but it's good you know you ovulated. I hope af arrives soon or you see a lovely bfp soon

Good luck hun, just read your story. What a rollercoaster :hugs:.

:dust:

I agree with seeing those two lines. I didn't have to enlarge the image to see it. Give urself a little more time. I'll be praying for your BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->