pregnant with twins! 4th time lucky x

Congratulations! That gives me hope, since losing my second. I'm so happy for you!

yay another twinkie family on its way!!! congrats hunny xx (twinkie mummy to 2 sets)

Congratulations on your BFP! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xXx

Wow, how very exciting! Really hope all goes well for you! x

Congratulations hun, wow lots of twins....How many weeks are you? x

congrats from a fellow multipul mummy twins are fantastict have boys...
how many weeks was the scan tha you found out you were having double trouble ?

i have concieved 2 sets of twins but one of the pregnancies sadley ended in just the singleton i cant wait for my early scan i hope its twins again for me lol:hugs::hugs:

hi everyone! ive been on here for a few months on the TTC after a MC pages... ive been pregnant 3 times before and sadly lost them all.
i then decided to try proply with Ovualtion kits etc, i was trying for 18 months and nearly gave up hope of ever having a healthy, happy bouncing baby. i seeked comfort with the brilliant people on here that were going through the same pain.
then 5 weeks ago i had my monthly pregnancy test and i couldnt bleve my eyes when it was positive!
had my 1st scan two weeks ago and it was twins!!! :happydance:

Now im over the moon and couldnt ask for anything more.

having another scan in 3 weeks! im so lucky!

thankyou to all my babyand bump friends who have supported me xxx :kiss:

hi hope u dont mind me adding u i was wandering if u can tell me if u took ur pregnancy tests early b4r ur pm was due to start as i am due my periods sat 8th may 2010 and i took 2 pregnancy tests from tesco and they were positive on the tuesday and took another 1 today and they come up very clear 2 pink lines and i maybe thought carrying twins the hormone level is higher in tests my mum is a twin so they do run in the family so kinda curious and they say it misses a generation so it was my gran that had the twins then my mum had me but my first 2 girls were no twins so i was ok there just wandering if there cud b a chance as my tests r very positive for testing early
please get in touch and take care xxx:thumbup:

your scan pic is great¬! how far are you ?? xx

im now 12 weeks and 4 days pregnant! but this scan was taken at 8 weeks!
im going to be the youngest twin mummy i know! but i cannot wait! i couldnt imagine just being pregnant with two now.
how far gone are you? xxx

congrats from a fellow multipul mummy twins are fantastict have boys...
how many weeks was the scan tha you found out you were having double trouble ?

i have concieved 2 sets of twins but one of the pregnancies sadley ended in just the singleton i cant wait for my early scan i hope its twins again for me lol:hugs::hugs:

thats horrible for you :( im so sorry :( i couldnt imagine just having the one now...il add u! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->