Pregnant????????????

HannahMarie

Reaction score
Right i came of my honeymoon on the 27th august, i was due on my period on the 4th of September (my periods have never been regular but were just starting to get regularish) i didn't come on my period so i took a test on the 11th of sept in the evening and it was negative, i then tried again on the 12th sept in the morning and was negative so i just settled that i wasn't pregnant! I then came on my period on the 19th September (very very light, browny red colour) which is very unusual as i am normally quite heavy. I am getting hungry all the time (very unlike me as i am in my stages of recovery for anorexia) my boobs seem to be getting bigger, i sleep for 14 hours a night and am still so tired.

pregnant?
im so confused

let me know what you think! thanks guys!!

you may have ovulated later than you thought and the "period" could in fact have been implantation bleeding. If this is the case, it would have been way too early for your other tests to show a positive. The only way to know for sure now is to test again. You should be able to get an accurate answer now. GL!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->