Pregnant?!?!

crusherwife44

Reaction score
I see it. Do you? Then an hour later am sporting. But I hear that’s normal??
Hard to see on cameras

I can't see an image hun and yes I had bfp then spotting started and everything was fine good luck x

Ahhhh shoot. It’s so faint I hope it picks up on camera

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 123
I don't think I can see anything sorry.

It was there this morning no doubt. But now I can’t even see it.

Just saw you are spotting too. Has yours picked up at all? And is it red or more brown? Sorry for the TMI questions. Fingers crossed that we really do get BFP!

Hasn't really picked up but it's more than a drop . . Lol but not heavy like af. It's brownish red but I've a lot of girls spotting on the day they get bfp. So frustrated lol.

Oh good, that sounds promising! Are you going to test again tonight? Tomorrow? I'm going to try to hold out until tomorrow. Do you have any other tests than the FRER? The odd thing about mine is that I got a negative on wondfo, offbrand blue dye FRER and CB digital last night but kept getting what appeared to be faint BFPs with regular FRER. So confusing!

I'm using Wal-Mart 88 cent ones, dollar store ones and then the faint came on the rapid response first response one and then I just took a 6 day before first response and it was neg. Kinda bummed. I want to hold off but I doubt I'll be able to. I thought last night I got a faint on the dollar store one but the lighting in the house was awful so idk.

My bleeding picked up and I’m pretty sure it’s af. Very confused about my bfp yesterday. It was so clear and didn’t even have to squint. But disappeared. Idk what’s going on

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->