Pregnant

• Thread starter Always&4ever
  • Start date
A

Always&4ever

Hi,

Well I wasn't going to announcent it for a while yet but it seems somebody already has as it states pregnant under my name but not that im a mummy to my cutie like it did say! No idea who changed it? unless I did it in my sleep lol.. I found out last week but didn't want to say anything until I got to 12 weeks, Im about 5 weeks + 4 days! It was a bit of a shock as im on the pill and haven't missed any but its good news anyway, haven't told my husband yet though as he is away and I don't wanna tell him when he is so stressed out!

Not to bad, its a little scary because of my pelvis so im worried on that scale, I didn't change my profile to pregnant tho so im a little worried about how it got changed when barely anyone knew

dont know how your profile got changed :(..maybe pm wobbles/stircrazy and see if they know..

has your pelvis not healed fully yet? remember you being in agony with it ...
good news though, Jasmine gonna be a big sis :) x

Strange how ur profile title changed on its own! Congrats Jazzy xXx

Nope, was meant to be having muscle relaxing injections but I guess I won't be able to now! I guess il just have to manage with the pain , it is strange, maybe I sleep type lol

Jazzy CONGRATS!!!! :happydance:

Wishing you a very healthy and happy 8 months!!

Not to bad, its a little scary because of my pelvis so im worried on that scale, I didn't change my profile to pregnant tho so im a little worried about how it got changed when barely anyone knew

Congratulations!! :D And don't worry about the profile - mine changed back to what I'd originally selected from the list before I changed it months ago (they moved from under the profile pictures to above this week, and I think they must have been reset too, so nobody has changed it for you!) x

Congrats Rita!!!!!! Im so happy for you :)

(Like Sams Mum said, there was some minor changes with the fourm and the family stats got moved around abit, so that is probably what happened.... ;))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->